Chapter 28

"Do I make you nervous, Mr. Corleone"
____________________________________

*Valencia's POV*

The time had arrived. And I had just slipped my leather jacket on when I heard his footsteps from outside approaching my door.

Turned towards the mirror, I ran a hand through my hair perfecting some imperfections. Sexily Casual he had said earlier. If he would take me where he and the other of his kind hanged out, I decided to look the part.

Mainly the theme I went for was leather. Leather tight pants hugging my legs and accentuating my curves in pair with a satin black V-neck shirt. Underneath of it I chose a dark lacy bra which poke through the slit between my breasts. Over all of it a leather jacket and for shoes a pair of black ankle length boots.

My hair were down. My eyes were cutting through flesh, their power enhanced by the black smokey eye I had gone for. For lips I chose to keep it simple. Just a nude lipgloss.

I was starring at my figure when I heard a knock on the door. Smiling at myself in the mirror, I turned on my heels and faced the door.

"Come in." I said permitting him to enter. He didn't hesitate and confidently stepped into the room. His eyes landing directly on me.

He stilled. His hand on the handle of the door tightened, finger curling strongly around it. His green orbs roamed through my body, taking in every inches. And where his gaze touched, it burned. Burned my skin, setting fire to the coldness of my soul. His jaw clenched and he needed to avert his eyes and take a breath before proceeding to talk.

"God Valencia" He cursed under his breath, looking away. His tongue tracing the inside of his cheek as he chuckled not willing to take his eyes off of me a minute longer.

"What?" I questioned, running my fingers on the hem of leather's jacket zipper. "Am I not sexily casual?" I mimicked his voice, mocking him.

His eyes snapped once again to me and I shivered. I didn't expect the effect he had on me to be that strong. But his eyes were speaking flames and lustful promises when his body portrayed the picture of a cold unmoving mountain.

He went to say something but regretted it instantly. Exhaling sharply, he extended a hand inviting me to join him, "Let's go".

I walked to him, gently swaying my hips. He noticed the movement, his jaw clenching at the sight of it. I suppressed the urge to smirk at how worked up I had gotten him.

"Which car are we taking?" I changed the subject, accepting his hand. Exiting the room, he let me
walk ahed keeping a hand at the low of my back.

"Who said anything about a car?" I could feel the smirk in his tone.

"Care to explain how are we going there, Mr. Corleone?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion waiting for his answer. He didn't give me one.

Reaching the main entrance, he guided me outside to where an outstanding black Ducati lied. This motorcycle was the embodiment of the word trouble and I mentally rolled my eyes realizing it was the perfect match for him.

"This is my darling right here." He ran his hands over the expensive leather coating the seats.

"I didn't know you were into bikes." I said intrigued at the thought of knowing more about him.