Chapter 58

"C'est ça l'amour, le grand amour, l'amour qui fait tourné le monde"
_______________________________

*Valencia's POV*
The wedding ceremony was almost over. The sun was starting to dawn, letting itself be seen after the darkness of the night it spent hidden behind the mountains. And colors of infinite beauty dressed the sky. There, in his arms, in the sweet feeling of his warmth, we watched our first sunrise together as husband and wife.

The servants behind us gently and silently cleaning up, letting us a joy our first day as newly weds. I leaned my head back to crest of his neck. My eyes looked up only to meet his who were already fixated on me. "Bella, ti prometto che il mio primo e ultimo tramonto sarà al tuo fianco" His thick Italian accent took over and I couldn't help but narrow my eyes trying to futilely understand what he had just said.
(Translation: i promise to you that my first and last sunset will be by your side.)

When I asked him he didn't reply. He just chuckled and squeezed me tightly, planting a soft kiss on my cheek. "I was thinking..." He brushed my hair away from my face, caressing my head softly, "Maybe I could take you to my casà for our honeymoon."

"Your home?" I smiled faintly anticipating what he had to say.

"Italy, Lake Como." He breathed out to sky. His mind traveling to the place he called home, where he grew up. Francesco, also, the Italian mafia boss, had been born and raised there. He had sent some cart postals, when I had ask if it was a good location to invest in.

"From what I have seen in pictures, it's beautiful." I told him, my fingers on his chin turning his face to mine. He smiled and leaned in to kiss me. Our lips met in a soft quick encounter. "Our bags will be ready in an hour if that's what you wish." I enjoyed the morning breeze caressing my skin.

"What I wish..." He span me around and slammed my body to his, our eyes locking, "Is to have you a whole month in nothing but bikinis." He smirked and I chuckled biting my lower lip at the thought of spending a month away from everything. Only with him. In a warm place. With few clothes. Privately.

"Stop thinking about it without acting on it, amore." He winked and his hands travelled down my waist to my ass groping it tightly. I exhaled sharply as my hands flew to his shoulders.

"We have a whole month, huh? Better get acquainted with something called teasing darling." I pushed him off of me and slid out of his grasp. Still in my wedding dress, I made my way to the mansion, swaying my hips with every step I took. And I knew he was looking.

Entering the main living room, I saw Alfred standing across from the main entrance dead in his tracks. He was just blankly starting at the door. I approached him. His eyes had watered and his bottom lip was nearly trembling. "This is not a goodbye." I wrapped one hand around his shoulders, side hugging him. "I'm not letting you out of my sight, old man." I said and he laughed turning around to fully hug me.

"I thought it'd be easier." He breathed out and I nodded agreeing with him, "I did too."

"I have one last thing I want you to do." I looked into his eyes and spark glinted off of them at sound of my words. "That way, I can reassure that this is not a goodbye." I nodded to the guard holding the briefcase. He handed to me and I gave it to Alfred. "Half of my shares of Ace. You helped me built this. I will be forever grateful."

"I cannot-"

"Yes, you can." I ushered the briefcase to his arms. "I will see you next year. At the anniversary ball."