twenty-four

a/n:

wow, three updates in one day

i think i've lost it ya'll

━━━━━━

CHAPTER 24: YOU USED CHEATS

"I heard about your plan... and your scheme to kill All Might." Todoroki says. "The Symbol of Peace won't go down as easy as you clowns." He sends ice to freeze the Nomu's lower half, it helps All Might free from its insanely strong grip.

"Just as I thought, this prick was never all that sharp!" Bakugo had his hand on the mist villain's strange armor. "That bit on your body you use to warp shit just got sealed! You use that mist to hide your real body, don't you?! If that mist was your true form and you had no body, then why would you call any attack 'dangerous'?!"

The villain grumbles in disappointment. "Don't you move!" Bakugo threatens, "Or I'll blow you to bits!"

"Ohh, that doesn't sound very heroic!" Kirishima comments.

Things looked brighter now that the villains are outnumbered... or maybe not. "Nomu, go ahead and finish explosion boy over there. We're rescuing our revolving door." The Hand Man says.

The Nomu moves again to follow orders, not minding that his limbs broke off due to Todoroki's ice. But what happens next surprises them, new fibers of muscle stemming from the unscathed parts grow at a rapid pace, they overlap over each other to form new limbs in seconds. Without a doubt it was regeneration.

The heroes finally learned that the creature possessed multiple quirks. Regeneration, shock absorption... What else could it have? How much of a threat is it to the students?

━━━━━━

All Might saved Bakugo in less than a second before the Nomu killed him.

"What the hell are those idiots doing..?!" You growled. "They're just in his way..!"

You attempted to run over to them, yet you can't get through the first step. A pulse of pain strangles your chest, it felt like someone was gripping your heart; you lose your balance and hit the floor. Luckily your arms arrived in time to guard your face, but other than that you couldn't move your legs. Tsuyu and Mineta exclaim their worry.

"I-I'm fine..! Just... watch Aizawa for me..!" You told them.

When you brought your head up to look at the fight, you find All Might and the Nomu having a standoff. They share many punches but it doesn't look effective against the creature. Each blow creates a powerful wind around them, it stops anyone from getting too close.

It didn't take long for All Might to kick it up a notch. "PLUS ULTRA!!" He sends one concentrated punch to its chest, strong enough to blast it through USJ's glass dome and beyond.

You let out a breath in awe. So that's what a number one hero can do...

The Hand Man scratches himself profusely. "You used cheats..!"

All Might challenged him to come forward, confident that he'll easily take them on. You raised a brow at this since it seem like what a humble person would do. Nevertheless, the villains stood anxious, not knowing what to do next. They used up all of what the moment had to offer for contemplation...