eleven

CHAPTER 11: MY REAL GOAL

"Hello, Shuzenji. Did I interrupt something?"

"No, not at all." Chiyo turns back to her desk.

Nezu approaches you with a friendly grin, of which you knew hid some mischief behind it. He hands you a paper that listed various topics and subjects, such as interrogation, tactical evacuation, and hostage situation handling.

"That's your custom curriculum, a result of accepting conditions for you to attend this school," he explained.

You look through the list with a distraught look.

He rose a brow. "Is it too much for you to handle, [f/n]-san?"

You shake your head. "I think it's a small list... Can you revise it sometime?"

He laughs. "Unpredictable as always."

Since Recovery Girl wanted you to be a Hero, you had to strike a deal with her. In exchange for you to attend U.A. and becoming a Pro Hero one day, you asked them to accept two conditions.

1. You get to study at your own pace. There's no set dates for you to take tests and nothing stopping you from learning advanced subjects in your first year.

2. You don't belong to any department. Which is why Principal Nezu gave you a different curriculum. Essentially you're an assistant nurse to Recovery Girl, and sometimes taking her place when she's not in her office.

With these conditions accepted, you planned to take advantage of all the materials in the school. Though not in a villainous way, at least, that's what you believed. You planned to learn more of the science behind quirks, since it may help you understand your quirk better. Plus, you'll have less interactions with people, which was what you wanted from the start.

━━━━━━

You checked your phone for any messages from Hazaki, since he was your boyfriend... or that's what he tells you. 

"I want you to be my girlfriend!" 

It was sudden, when one day he asked to meet up with you. And of course, you being the hopeless and lovesick person you are for the cloudy boy, you met up with him. He immediately confesses to you, telling you that he loved you so much that you should be in a relationship with him. He also apologized for not realizing it sooner, and in the end, he finished it off with a violent kiss that made your lip bleed.

He also told you that he was going to take U.A.'s Entrance Exam, but unfortunately you didn't see him at the Practical Exam. And when you send him texts almost all the time, he doesn't respond to them. The miscommunication would sometimes discourage you. Even so, you've never been in a relationship before, so you refused to think ill of him. 

He is your teacup, after all.

I hope Hazaki is okay... 

With Recovery Girl not in the room, you took off the lid of her candy jar and popped a red piece in your mouth; it was a strawberry flavor. After another moment of excruciating silence, you slip on your black sneakers and your red coat before heading out as stealthily as you could.