fourteen

CHAPTER 14: NOT FOR YOU

You listen to Yaoyorozu ramble about why Iida was the MVP.

She could just say that he was the only one who stayed in character...

Your orbs look over to Blonde Gren— Bakugo and find him traumatized by his loss.

A sigh escapes. I hope he doesn't let this scar him for life...

━━━━━━

You watch that Half Popsicle guy freeze the building in seconds, inside and out. Then he casually walks and touches the fake weapon, ending the battle instantly. But what surprises you was that he also melts away the ice.

Hot and cold..? 

And as the battles went on, with one after the next until there's none, you learn more about Class 1-A.

But you also notice that Bakugo was still glum... 

━━━━━━

"That's all for now folks! I should go and check on Young Midoriya's progress. Now watch how a Pro exits—" he dashes away, with his words echoing through the tunnel— "like he's got somewhere to be!" All Might leaves.

The students are left in awe. 

I mean, who wouldn't be inspired by the greatest Hero in the country? (You don't count.)

. . . 

. . .

"Hey uh, you're Shuzenji, right?" Kaminari asks. 

You turn to see the students stare at you. Oh no... I should've ran away with All Might..!

"Yeah..?" 

"Well um, you see," he puts a hand behind his head, "we kinda wanna know more about you..." Some nod in agreement.

Your eyes widen in disbelief, and your cheeks heat up. After I've been a jerk to them..!

"I can't tell you much but..." You avoid their gaze by dusting off your pants. "I'm a U.A. Specialist, not belonging to any Department." 

You nervously play with your fingers, since you aren't used to this much people interested in you. "You're all going to see me a lot, so please treat me like your c-classmate..!" Then you bowed. 

She's so shy..! They thought. 

━━━━━━

Apparently All Might's class took a lot out of you. This made you realize that soon you needed to figure out other moves to use than Supreme Grip, since it easily drains a portion of your energy. And due to this, you couldn't heal up Midoriya's injury in Recovery Girl's stead.

You watch his lids reveal his exhausted green orbs.

"Are you awake yet?!" You were somewhat annoyed that he slept for so long. 

! ! !

"Shuzenji..!" He blushes hard when he felt a part of your hot breath reach his lips. 

T-Too..! Close..! 

"I'm sorry I couldn't heal you. Most of my energy is gone so I can't use my quirk..."