nine ━ quirk notes #1

a/n:

quirk notes near the end of the chapter.

━━━━━━

CHAPTER 9: NOT WORTH RISKING

OOMF!

You collide with something firm.

"You're not a student... Why are you roaming the halls?" A low and tired voice reaches your ears.

He takes a closer look at you and finds multiple injuries, wondering where you got them. And following right after was the two girls, looking quite bloodthirsty with their quirks activated. He notices your widening orbs, so he acts quickly.

His hair floats and his eyes glow red. The girl's heated fists cool down, making her pause in confusion, but whimpers when she finally sees an adult there. The fabric that threateningly levitated around him went towards the bullies like snakes. They wrapped around their bodies tightly, restraining them.

"You two should be ashamed!" He scolds, angry at their terrible behavior in such a prestigious school, a hero school of all places.

━━━━━━

After following him and watching the three girls be forced to leave, he now walks with you, insisting that you go to the Nurse's Office.

"Are you okay?" He asks, breaking the silence.

"Yes, thank you."

His eyes narrow. "If you don't mind, I want to know why you decided to run."

A part of you trusts him to tell the truth. "My body is still recovering, and I don't want to stay in the hospital anymore..."

'Anymore'? He thought.

You look at your palm. "And my quirk, it's too much for this place to handle... I believed it was not worth risking the lives in this building to save myself. That left me with trying to find an exit..."

His eyes softened, understanding that you made the right decision. You clearly thought the whole situation out without succumbing to your emotions. If it weren't for your level-headed thinking, there would've been some injured students.

You earned some respect.

"Next time, just look for a teacher." 

━━━━━━

Shuzenji [f/n]. I knew that name sounded familiar.

He watches as Recovery Girl mercilessly treats your injuries, and you insult her for it. It appears to be a normal thing between the two. Chiyo doesn't use her quirk, and this was because she wants you to learn from your mistakes.

"OW! OW! CAN'T YOU BE NICER WITH THAT DISINFECTANT, YOU HAG?!"

"BRAT! IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR CAUSING TROUBLE! WHY IS IT THAT YOU ALWAYS GET HURT WHEN YOU'RE ALONE?!"

Aizawa sighs, and takes this moment to put in eyedrops. "So she's the Shuzenji everyone talks about."

Your eyes brighten. "Oh? So I'm popular?!"