fifteen

a/n: 

idk if anyone said this before but 

vlad king is hot... 💕

i keep forgetting to write a chap for Class 1-B 😭 

I SWEAR ILL DO IT ONE DAY OKAY

━━━━━━ 

CHAPTER 15: HONEY BARBECUE CHIPS 

"Hmmm..." 

. . . 

. . ? ! 

"There's no eggs?!" 

There is no way you are going to eat breakfast without eggs. It just didn't feel right, and starting off a weekend like that, you believed was a bad omen. You were just about to yell for Chiyo but then you realized that she was at work. 

"Ugh... I guess I'll have to buy them..." 

You slip on black sneakers and pull your red trench coat over your white pajama set before leaving the house.

━━━━━━

[ chip frenzy warning ]

The supermarket's faint pop music slowly lures you to sleep as you pushed the mini shopping cart. You'd sometimes lightly slap your cheek just to stay awake, despite people looking at you weirdly. 

In your cart was an egg carton, spinach, and tomatoes. A simple omelet sounded good to you, yet there was one thing left that you really wanted... 

You stroll over to the snacks aisle, particularly the chips section. The childish side of you felt excited at the glorious towering shelves full of chips. You wanted to find the kind that Recovery Girl gave you when you were young, but it appears that it won't be easy. 

The saturated colors and eye-catching fonts would soon make you nauseous, that's if you decide to stay for too long. 

But those tasty honey barbecue chips..! 

You never thought an aisle would look so menacing, but it was your fault for underestimating a supermarket. A convenience store would've done the job but you just had to be enticed by larger-sized stores. 

The rumble of your stomach suggested a challenge. In your imagination, it was a fight against the Chip Gods and with pangs of hunger obstructing your focus. You could imagine it now: the Chip Gods and Goddesses residing in the highest points of the chip-filled shelves, laughing at your incompetence while sipping sugary sodas in wine glasses. 

Wait what..? 

"Urgh... I think I'm starting to lose it." You shook your head back into reality. 

You go into a slow stroll, not paying much attention to the colors that weren't the same as your favorite chips. 

! ! ! 

There! 

On the left resided those heavenly honey barbecue potato chips, in the same tan-colored bag that you were familiar with. You were grateful that the design hasn't changed, despite how many years has passed. 

So your arms extend... fingers inching closer... lifting your heels and standing on your toes—

. . .