seventeen

a/n:

shit. it's been so long

━━━━━━ 

CHAPTER 17: AN UNAUTHORIZED IDIOT 

You called Lia right after. 

"LIA! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS COSTUME?!" 

"I believe it fits your skill and personality well... Do you not like it?" 

The equipment was great, but the problem you had was with the theme. The pink and white colors, the bunny ears, you felt like a walking piece of fanservice. 

"It's too..! It's too cute! Can I get a redesign?!" 

You could hear her fix her glasses and sift through her papers. "I'm afraid redesigns can't be arranged yet, but modifications can be requested..." 

Is she secretly a sadist..? You thought. 

"Okay... Thank you for everything, Lia." 

"You're welcome, [f/n]-san." 

You end the call. 

"FUCK!" 

━━━━━━ 

As the press surrounded and blocked your way to the gate, you hid your hero costume case behind your legs. They annoyed you, but you couldn't be rude to them. Recovery Girl and Midnight would tell you to look good in the media because it could determine internships and such, so you needed to be polite. But then, this is you we're talking about, what did you know about being polite?  

"What is it like to have All Might as a teacher?!" She shoves a mic to your face. 

He grabbed my ass that one time— no, I can't say that... 

"I don't see him as a teacher, but I can say that he cares for the students a bit too much... which makes it difficult to take risks that could help them learn better. Kind of like a wimp." 

They sweatdrop. Did she just call the #1 Hero a wimp..? 

"What kind of lessons does he teach?" 

You glare at them, wondering if they were idiots. "Yeah, I wonder about that too... Probably Quantum Physics!" 

They notice your sarcasm, but still refused to make you pass. Your eye started to twitch in annoyance when they got closer. 

. . ? 

You felt someone take hold of your arm and bring you towards the entrance.  

He waves his free hand to them, gesturing for them to leave. "Get out of here, you've disturbed my students enough already." It was Aizawa. 

"But my viewers wanna know how he's adjusting to his life as a teacher!" The reporter whined. 

Once out of contact with the press, you hear the U.A. Barrier go up. You sigh in relief, and he lets go of you. 

"Thank you." 

"No problem, kitty cat." 

Your pout pairs with a blush. Again with the names... I'll excuse him for now. 

"Do you think this will be a daily thing?" You asked, referring to the media. "Since All Might is a teacher now..." 

"I hope not."