twelve

CHAPTER 12: NOT THE ONE 

EXAMINATION RESULTS

1. Bakugo Katsuki ━━━ V: 77 — R: 0 

1. Shuzenji [f/n] ━━━ V: 0 — R: 77 

2. Kirishima Eijiro ━━━ V: 39 — R: 35 

3. Uraraka Ochaco ━━━ V: 28 — R: 45 

. . . . . .

━━━━━━

"Everyone, let's all be proper students and be in our seats on the first day!" He declared, while chopping the air. 

His classmates didn't need that, still they settled down anyways. While they waited for their homeroom teacher, they all tried to make small talk with each other, but that nervous atmosphere of the first day did not dissipate.

SLAM!

The door slid open harshly, revealing a girl with her [h/c] hair in a high ponytail. As she stood at the doorway, the students of 1-A notice that she didn't have her uniform's grey jacket on, leaving her top as the long-sleeved button-up white dress shirt and the red tie. She also had red knee socks and most importantly a red arm band on her upper right arm, which had a white cross on it.

She glares at them, aiming to be intimidating, but fails due to the natural pout on her face. Some sweatdrop and others agree that you were adorable. 

Is she our classmate..? They wondered.

"Tch. Future Heroes? More like spoiled kids," she comments.

. . ? ! 

What is her problem..?!

Aizawa enters and sighs. "[f/n], get back to class," he says, before closing the door.

Wait! So she's not our classmate?!

━━━━━━

"Sorry Midoriya. With your power, you can't become a Hero."

His words hit hard.

He releases the timid boy from his capture weapon, and blinks to return his quirk.

"Go ahead and take your final throw."

With those words, Midoriya was discouraged but still steps onto the ring. He takes time to contemplate and think of a strategy, but nothing comes to mind. He decides to bet all his money on a single throw, desperate to control the power of his quirk.

When he pitches the ball, he puts his power onto his pointer instead of his whole arm like in the Practical Exam. The strength of his finger propels the ball high in the air.

705.3 Meters

"Mr. Aizawa..! I'm still standing..!"

━━━━━━

NURSE'S OFFICE