sixteen ━ hero costume v1

a/n:

um, long time no see..? happy holidays, here's a chapter

hero costume and details near the end of the chapter!

━━━━━━

CHAPTER 16: A NORMAL DATE

Hazaki :

lets meet up

.

.

.

Right after a quick breakfast, you went straight to the meet-up spot. It was the usual empty parking lot behind a small café, which is somewhat closed off by other buildings, and is a short walking distance to his apartment.

It wasn't that pretty of a space, but it had to hold some meaning to Hazaki. You could hear the cars on the road, their humming engines and tires running over flaws reverberate against the walls.

"Yo [f/n]! Sorry I'm late!"

On instinct, you took a deep breath and prepared for the worst. You turn to him, putting up your best front so you wouldn't get yelled at. He was cloudless and his blue eyes shined brightly.

"Hazaki!" You say happily.

He smiles and grabs your hand, leading the way like he always does, but this time he was... gentle..?

You lips purse.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"This way... is not to your apartment..." You notice.

He chuckles as shakes his head. "We can go to my place later, if that's what you want... But for now, I want to spend this day with you."

━━━━━━

He's... never treated me before...

It was the first time you and him went on a normal date.

He payed for lunch, and even got you ice cream for dessert. Soon you didn't need to feel tense around him, and started laughing with him. Usually he would randomly get angry at things you do, with his clouds darkening like a sudden storm, but he stays patient and calm throughout. You end up telling him about school and talking about all kinds of things.

"Oh," he looked up to the partially cloudy sky, "it's going to rain."

Since he already had your hand in his, he pulled you under a bus shelter. And just like that, it started to drizzle.

You smile. "Your quirk sure is handy."

He hums in agreement.

The rain got heavy, causing you and Hazaki to go quiet. However it was the pleasant kind of silence, to just listen to the drops satisfyingly hit the ground, and shiver to the occasional irregular cold breeze.

"Hey [f/n]." You turn to him—

He captures your lips with his, with both of his hands cupping your cheeks. You were shocked for a moment before closing your eyes and returning the kiss. When you needed air he did too, a soft smack is heard when his lips part.