seven

CHAPTER 7: TEACH YOU MORE

"Hello darling," she says seductively.

You eye the short whip in her hands before meeting her eyes. She was incredibly gorgeous, you would admit, but the sudden appearance frightened you a bit more than arouse you. Looking at her outfit— you dared not to look around her chest— you assume that she was a Pro Hero, since they would be the ones to wear such flashy outfits in public.

With a hand ready on the doorknob, you prepare yourself for her movements. You trusted no one, and for heroes, you despised them. In your mind you curse yourself for injures you had, it put you at a disadvantage.

With a glare, you confidently spoke to her. "Who are you..?"

. . .

After a moment, she squeals excitedly with a palm pressing her cheek.

"Uwaah! You're even cuter in person!"

What..?

Your pursed lips falter. "Don't mess with me!"

"Kayama Nemuri, also Midnight. Nice to finally meet you, [f/n]-chan!" She smiles.

━━━━━━

Ah, she's friends with that hag.

You lazily crash into your hospital bed, facing down. "What did she tell you?"

"That I am to be your mentor for all things you will overlook!"

You sit up and tilt your head, which Midnight finds adorable. "What else do I need to study? I've already started on Heroics, and I've excelled in my junior high's general subjects—"

She laughs and hits her whip again. "That's exactly why! You're a growing woman so you need to know many other things that you don't have your eyes on!"

Her black boots click as she approached you and put an index under your chin. "But I'm not going to force some topics, so you have to go up to me and ask," she whispers, making you blush slightly.

You lightly smack her arm away and pout. "And what if I don't want you to teach me?"

She grins. "Trust me, darling. I'm the only one you could ask and also the only ticket out of this boring hospital. You're going to want me~!"

Your head perks up with curious eyes. "Did you say 'ticket out'?"

The Pro Hero squeals again and captures you in a hug. "Yes! You're so ambitious~!"

━━━━━━

The natural pout on your face now seemed more of a frustrated frown as you looked down to your outfit.

A short lilac skirt, a short-sleeved white blouse that was tucked in, cotton white socks, and black high-top sneakers. Midnight was the one to put it together. You felt that you'd rather wear the plain white pajama set the hospital gave you.

You look to your behind, blushing at how much skin the short skirt revealed. Instinctively you try to pull down the fabric a bit more, but unfortunately it always seemed to fly back up.