Bad Day

Jade's P.O.V

I couldn't believe that it has been a year since I first went out with Niall. This time flew but I kept the good moments with me. Tonight Niall was taking me out to this new teen club. But the bartender...I know right at a teen club. This is a screwed up club to have a bartender. Anyway he would give you drinks without even asking for an I.D....now that's stupid. I decided to go to check it out with Niall. But it didn't go well at all. Niall was still bullheaded on things....like drinking. He wouldn't listen to me about not drinking. He got angry with me and ran off to the bar. Oh shit,I can't just let this happen,buy I also didn't want to go backwards and get into a fight with him. So he got stupid drunk and when I was able to find him,I saw him kiss a girl on the cheek and dance against her. I was heart broken and ran out of the club. Niall saw me and ran after me."Jade" he called for me,I turned around looking at him with tears down my face....and so full of anger." Jade,it wasn't what it look like" he told me desparetly." Save it! I saw you Horan,dancing and kissing on that girl, you haven't changed" I screamed at him in anger. He looked hurt and step back. "I LOVE YOU" he screamed at me when I started to walk away. I rolled my eyes in anger and kept walking away. I heard him sobbing but right now I was so mad,I didn't even care.

Niall's P.O.V

" You haven't changed, you haven't changed" those words repeated in my head and I was in so much pain. I can't go on without my Princess,I need her! I made a mistake and I can't change it. I can't live, I can't live! I have to make this pain go away,if I can't live with my Princess and why should I live at all... I'm done