Game

Niall's P.O.V

It's been months since I last seen Jade. Everytime I see her,Jason is right on her tail. Selena had told me Jade couldn't make any contact with me or Jason would call the cops on me. But today was going to be different. Jade had a cheerleading game today and lucky me,Jason had to work and I was going to the game with Liam. We grabbed drinks and popcorn before finding seats right in the front. When it was half time Jade and the other cheerleaders came on the court and did thier show. My eyes were dead set on Jade. Never once did I take my eyes off of her. After she was done and changed,she sat towards the top of the stands with Selena and Bella. She made eye contact with me and gave me the sweetest smile. Then she made a heart with her hands before giggling. Awe my Lil Princess misses me. I couldn't take it, I had to do something. So when the game ended, Jade climbed down the stairs and I grabbed her arm and took out of the gym and into a vacant hallway. "Niall, where are you taking me" Jade asked. I took her in a classroom and shut the door. She giggled and leaned on the door."Did you miss me" she asked. "More than you could imagine" I answered. "Awe,I missed you too Nialler" she said ruffling my hair. "Aren't you scared or worried" I asked refering to Jason."No,with you all those bad feelings go away" she smiled."Kiss me,it's been months baby" I said pulling her into me and started to kiss her. Afterwards Selena came running in with Bella. "Jade, Jason looking for you" they cried. "Oh no,I'm sorry Niall I got to go" Jade said quickly and ran down the hall with Selena and Bella.......

Jade's P.O.V

I ran back to the gym to see Jason and Madison. I rolled my eyes and walked to him."Where have you been" he asked."Bathroom" I said quickly. "Well let's go" he said dragging me out to his car. When I got home,I was sitting in my room on my laptop. "Hello Jade" said Madison in my doorway. I gulped as I saw her. "Madison" I said. "Jason had to go to the store,but I need to talk to you" said Madison sitting next to me. "About" I said. "I heard your little boyfriend is a thief" she spoke. "He's not a thief!" I said. "Wow,Jason was right he's got you twisted" Madison said folding her arms and leaned back. "You have no idea,why don't you see for yourself first before you open your mouth" I snapped. "Honey, I know because I'm the one who planted it on Niall" she said evil like. "You did this,but why" I said. "Every time I saw you two,it was like you guys were falling in love over and over again, I wanted it so bad and I couldn't,so I was like if I can't fall in love they can't either" Madison said. "So you made Niall look like a thief all because you couldn't have the love Niall and I have" I said."Have? Or had" Madison asked."Have Madison! we still love each other and you had no right to do this to my boyfriend, I can't see him because of you" I yelled. "Madison,can you leave,I need to talk to my sister" said Jason at the doorway starling Madison and I. "Sure" she said and left. I saw Jason look out the hallway until the door closed."I am so sorry,I accused Niall of stealing" he said hugging me. "I should have listen,I let my angry control me,I should have listen to you" Jason sounded scared."Why do you sound scared" I asked. " Niall was arrested,I called the cops through my anger" said Jason."What you called the cops" I said."Nah! I joked" giggled Jason." Damn you Jason! What is the matter with you" I said smacking him. Jason laughed and laughed." I'm sorry for real tho,so I did this" said Jason and moved so I could see Niall in the doorway smiling at me."Nialler" I said."Yes Princess" he said. I sqealed and hugged him tightly. Niall leaned over and kissed me repeatly on the lips. "Stay with me" I said.....

Your Dark Shadow Is My Lightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें