Final Decision

Niall's P.O.V

"I have made the decision that Jade is under custody of  Jason Alexander...case closed" and the gavel sound the room. Jason and Jade gasped....so did I. Jason ran to Jade and embraced her." We did it,you can stay,you can stay" said Jason happily...

Jade's P.O.V

I couldn't believe it,I can stay! After the hug with my brother I turned to see a cheeky Niall behind." I can stay" I sqealed. " I know" he jumped up and spun me in a circle. " I get to keep my Princess" said Niall happily  and put me down. I pulled him in for a passionate kiss and giggled. My dad and I got what we wanted. I turned to see Selena,Bella,Zayn,and Harry all looking at me. Zayn ran to me and hugged me tightly. "I told you!" He said still hugging me. "We never break a promise" I heard Harry say before I felt his arms wrap around me. I giggled in Zayn's shoulder and looked at Harry." No you guys don't" I said and everyone else joined the hug. After the hug I looked at my brother standing infront of me. "Come on, let's get you home,where you belong" he told me. I walked to him smiling. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and lead me out of the courthouse with everyone following behind...