Courtroom

Jade's P.O.V

I finally was released from the hospital but under Niall's supervision. Today we also had a meeting with Jason my dad's lawyer. The meeting was so long that I was getting irritated. Niall noticed and tried to have me relax but it wasn't working. Finally I was able to relax and settle in my seat....

Niall's P.O.V

Around 8 is when the meeting finally ended and boy was I tired. As I was getting up I heard Jason laugh."Looks like Jade is tired" he said. I looked at Jade who was passed out."Guess so" I said and went to pick her up."Its hard that we don't have our parents" Jason said making me stop dead in my tracks and look at him. "I'm sorry,did you just say our parents" I asked. "Oh sorry,forgot I'm Jade's brother,but shh she don't know it" he said. I shook my head trying to process the information. "Shouldn't she know" I asked. "Yeah,just have her read the will,it's in there" he said to me closing his brief case and picked it up. "Take care,see you in court" he said and left. Jason is her brother? How confusing is that?! I shook my head once more and picked up Jade carrying her to my car. I put her in my backseat and drove home....

Jade's P.O.V

I woke up in Niall's bed and it was middle of the night. I turned to see Niall sleeping next to me. I got up with my phone in hand and walked to the living room to find my dad's will sitting on the coffee table. I sat on the couch and read the will. Then I got confused reading a part,I kept reading it over and over again. Until u got up from the couch and ran out of the house...

Jason's P.O.V

I just woke up to a dry mouth and I didn't like it. So I got up from my bed and shuffled to my kitchen. I took a long swig of cold water from a bottle when there was a knock on the door. I turned to my stove to see the time 4:23. That's odd..... I walked to my door and opened it to see Jade."You're my brother" she blurted out as she walked in. "I guessing you read dad's will" I asked closing my door."Yeah I did" she said sitting on my couch. "Did Niall talk to you" I asked. "Huh?..... oh no,I found the will on the table" she said pushing her jet black hair back. I sat next to her." So you just found out" I asked. "Yeah,literally just a few seconds ago" she giggled looking at me. "I wanted to tell you so bad,but I was scared what you would think" I told her. "You don't have to be scared,I always dreamt of having a sibling and the whole time I did" she said. "I always knew you were there Jade,but you didn't know me...I'm only 9 years older than you but mom and dad made me live with my aunt when you were born. I was told I had a sister and I got to see you when you were in the hospital....I spent my whloe life growing up with you,but as a friend,mom and dad wouldn't tell you I was your brother and I don't know why" I said. "You grew up with me and it didn't know you were my brother....thus whloe time you were here and I didn't know" she said and started to tear up. I got up and pulled out a photo album from my shelf and handed it to Jade. "Here" I said handing it to her. She took it and opened it to pictures of us growing up together. She let tears run down her face as she looked at the pictures. She looked up at me and hugged me tightly. "I'm so sorry Jason" she said in my ear." Its okay,it isn't your fault" I said rubbing her back. She cried in my shoulder for a little before letting go of the hug."Jason,this another reason I could stay" she realizing something. I gasped and got the memo." That's right,we could use this" I said. Then we talk some more mostly about memories..... my sister knows me now and it feels so good........

Niall's P.O.V

I woke up around 7,but I woke up alone. "Jade" I called....no answer. "Damn it!" I said getting up and grabbed my car keys...

Jason's P.O.V

Jade and I had fallen sleep and just now woke up on the couch. We jumped to a loud and rapid knock on the door. "I got it" I said and answered the door. Niall walked in and his eyes set on Jade."Don't do that again" he said to her sitting next to her. "Oh I left without supervision,shit I'm sorry Niall" she said looking at Niall. "You had me scared,I didn't know if you were hurt or if....." he trailed off almost in tears. "No,no Niall I wouldn't" she said. "Please tell me where you're going,you should have woke me up baby" Niall sounded concerned. "I'm so sorry, I just read the will and saw Jason was my brother,and I took off without tell you,I wasn't thinking" she said. "Baby,please" Niall said laying his forehead on her temple and wrap his arm around her waist. I could tell he cared alot about her and so did I. Niall finally took Jade to his house and waited out the days for court....

Niall's P.O.V

Court Day:

Jade and Jason were sitting on one side of the courtroom and social security and the foster parents were on the other side. Selena,Bella,and I all sat behind Jade and Jason as Zayn and Harry sat behind me. Right now social security were trying to convince the judge that Jade was better off with the foster parents then with some reckless young teenagers. Then it was Jason's turn to convince the judge that there more to us reckless young teenagers and there were adults involved....like family. It wasn't right for social security to take Jade away from her family. The judge asked who was involved that were adults. So Jason admitted that he was Jade's brother. Then came the final decision. I tensed up waiting for the answer. Selena and Bella were holding my hands and Zayn and Harry were squeezing my shoulders. " I have made the decision that Jade is under custody of....."