It's time...

Niall's P.O.V

It turns out Jade's dad did died of an overdose and his funeral was today. It's gonna be a long day for my Lil Princess today. She hasn't already slept well last night....it's gonna be hard for her today. I had gone to the store to get somethings for the house and I was in the elevator heading back to my apartment. Last time I checked Jade was in my room and I hope she was still there. When I got in through the door with a bag in my hand I called for Jade. I saw her come walking down the hallway as I walked in the kitchen. I saw her walk in and look at me. "How you feeling,love" I asked her pulling the stuff out of the bag." I'm okay" she said to me rubbing her eyes. "What time is it" I asked. "Its only 11 baby,it doesn't start until 3" I told her softly touching her arm. "But I have to be there early" she told me. "I know,I'll get you there I promise" I said to her. She sat on my window bench near the dining room and sighed. I walked over to her and sat next to her. She placed her hand over mine that was laid between us. "I love you so much, and thank you for caring for and about me" I love you to the ends of this earth and beyond." I said and kissed her. We sat on the bench for about an hour  before she got up and went to get ready for her father's funeral. When she came out in a jet black strapless dress that went down to her knees. Her long black hair laid in curls. I was mind blown at her appearance. "Do I look okay" she asked. "You're perfect" I said to her. She  gave me a weak smile but then giggled at me. "Awe, look at Niall  in his Lil tuxedo" she smirked looking at me in my black tux." Lil? Don't think so" I said to her walking to her. She smirked at me and we kissed."You ready" I asked."Yeah " she sighed taking my hand . I lead her out the door and to the funeral home.Jade sqeezed my hand as she saw her father laying in the casket. A lump formed in my throat and I found it hard to swallow. "Niall" I heard Jade call. "Yes baby" I looked at her." It hurts" she told me. I was confused " What hurts" I asked.  "Everything " she said,then she passed out on the floor. " Jade" I said felling to my knees. Selena and Bella ran over to me along with Zayn and Harry. "Jade,wake up baby,wake up" I said shaking her. But she didn't move." Call 911" I yelled....