Accident

Niall's P.O.V

I was glad that I could finally go home. Zayn and I decided to drive back in his car. Zayn and I were at a red light and then it turned green. But a grey truck zoomed through his red light and nearly ran into us. Zayn had to swirve and he hit a pole and I blacked out....

Zayn's P.O.V

I groaned as the car hit the pole. I looked over to see Niall looked pretty bad and was knocked out. I got out of the car and nearly fell,my foot hurt and felt broken. I limped over to Niall's side and shakes him."Niall, Niall wake up,Niall" I said,but got no responds not even a movement. I was just about in tears shaking him. "Hey buddy,you alright" some guy asked from across the street. I looked up at them."My friend" I said. "Hang in there,the permics are on their way" the guy yelled. I exhaled and looked at Niall.....

Jade's P.O.V

I was in my room on my laptop when Jason came into my room. "Jade" said Jason he seemed scared. "What" I asked with my heart thumping. "Niall got in a car crash" said Jason. I found it hard to swallow."He's okay right, he's okay" I said tearing up. Jason just sighed making me cry.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................
We had to sit in the waiting room at the hospital. Zayn came out walking with crutches. "Zayn,have you seen him" I asked."I think you should talk to the doctor" he said before walking to a seat to sit down. I saw the doctor and walked to him along with Jason. "What's up doc" asked Jason. "Well Niall is in a coma and it looks pretty bad for him" said the doctor."A coma!!" I said...