Why Now?

Jade's P.O.V

I woke up to my head pounding and my body sore like I ran into a wall. I looked about the room,trying to figure out where I was. I was in a hospital room,why the hell was I here? Then my eyes met with a pair of blue eyes. They stared right at me with sorrow." Jade" Niall called to me. It was his blue eyes I was staring into. Then my head began to hurt."Ouch" I groaned. "You okay" Niall asked me. I shook my head and held my head."Here" said Niall before I felt a wet cool washcloth on my head. I felt a little better,after awhile my head stopped hurting and looked at Niall as he moved the washcloth. He started to lightly touch my forehead with his forehead."What happend" I asked."You passed out,you're sick baby" he told me. "How am I sick,I don't understand" I asked him. "I was hoping you can tell me" he said. I sat up and looked at him confused. "Tell you what" I asked. Then Niall pulled out something out of his pocket and set on the table infront of me. I saw it was a bottle of pills,I had. I looked at Niall and he stood up almost in tears. "They.....had..t-t-too....bring you back.....you died" Niall bursted in tears. A few tears escaped my eyes. "Niall" I managed to get out. He was having a fit pulling at his hair and crying. "You almost didn't make it" he said to me looking straight at me with blood shot eyes. By now I couldn't speak. I could hear Niall whine and sniffle. I looked up him sitting by the window,head in hands." To be honest,if you weren't brought back to life, I'd kill myself" Niall said making me look at him in shock." Niall,no" I said. "I would,did you know how much I love you, I die for you, I die with you" Niall looked up at me from his hands. I began to cry and cover my face. I felt a hand on my wrist pulling my hands away from my face. A tight embrace engulfed me. "Shhh, baby,don't cry" he told me burying his head in my shoulder. "I'm so sorry Niall, I was in pain,I just wanted it to stop" I said. "Don't be me,don't learn from me" he told me."Niall" I asked." Jade remember how close I was,I lost you only for 20 minutes but that was the longest  20 minutes of my life,you scared me" he said looking at me. I kissed him softly on the lips and hug him. " I love you Princess" he whispered in my ear." I love you too Nialler......