Surpise

Jade's P.O.V

"Jason" I said getting up."What,what's wrong" he said me concerned."School, last day" I said."Oh right,get ready" he said jogging out of the room. I got ready for school and Jason took me. While in math, we had to work on this work sheet, and there was a knock on the door but I can careless about that. So I didn't even bother to look up. I heard the teacher get up and open the door.....

Niall's P.O.V

"Hi,I have a huge favor to ask" I said when the teacher opened the door. Then the teacher and shut the door behind him and I explained what I was gonna do. He accepted and let me in. He told Jade never really looks up anymore,when someone comes in. Selena and Bella looked up at me and gasped. I pressed my finger up to my lips,hushed them. The teacher sat in an empty desk towards the front and I sat in his big swirl chair and spun it around to face the smart board....

Jade's P.O.V

Finally I finshed the worksheet and went to turn it in. I saw that his turned around and went to put it on a desk,when a hand grabbed it from me."I'll take that" said a familar voice and I know it wasn't my teacher. The chair spun back around staring at my paper."Hmmm,looks all right to me,you get an A" he said and I caught his eyes,his crystal blue eyes. Wait! Niall!! I gasped. "Woaahhh" he said spinning on a circle. Then he stopped looking at me. I was in shock. He smirked at me."Miss me"  he asked. I was still so shock I couldn't find words. Niall chuckled and stood up pulling me into an warm embrace. I buried my face into his shoulder."I missed you " he said in my ear. "How" I finally said "How did you do this" I asked. "That teacher that you think "is so mean" let me do this for you" he said looking at me."He did" I asked. "Yeah and he put your grade up,he was afraid that he was showing favorites. Since you are the only one in here with an A." Niall smirked."I love you" I said looking at him with a tear down my cheek. Niall wiped away with his thumb and laid my head on his shoulder. More tears formed, I missed my Nialler so much  it was insane. After class Niall followed after me to my classes,finally school ended and Niall took me home. We were home alone and we were sitting on my window seat. "Uhggh look at how beautiful you are" he said making me blush. Then he leaned in close. "Can I kiss you" he asked. I giggled and nodded my head."Yeah " he said. "Yeah" I said smiling making him smile. He started to kiss me sweetly,then pulled away."Oh almost forgot SURPISE!" He exclaimed. I giggled and pulled him back into the kiss.