Back Stabbed

Niall's P.O.V

I was at Jade's house and it was the middle of the night. Jade was fast asleep next to me and I couldn't fall back to sleep. So I got up and limped out to the kitchen only to find Jason and Zayn. I hid around the corner and listened to thier conversation.

"I don't want to hurt him,but how am I gonna tell him that I did this, he hate me forever" said Zayn

"I don't know, I don't think he's gonna take it well" said Jason

"I actually grew a bond with him, how am I gonna tell Niall that the only reason I stayed his friend, was steal Jade from him" said Zayn.

My eyes widened. Zayn was my friend only because to take Jade away from me. I think I'm gonna be sick. I ran to the back,I accidentally ran into something making a huge noise. Zayn and Jason ran out of the kitchen and saw me. I stared blankly at Zayn. I was so full of anger."How could you do this,you my friend just so you can steal Jade from me" I yelled. "Niall I-I " I cut him off." Did you cause that accident on purpose,you were hoping I was in that coma long enough so you can steal her away from me" I yelled. Zayn looked upset. "At first,but then I grew a friendship with you,Niall I didn't know what kind of person you were,until I actually got to know you, I swear" said Zayn."Excuses!! Just don't talk to me anymore" I said...

Jade's P.O.V

I woke up to a huge noise from the kitchen,so I got up and walked to the door,when I heard voices. I sounded like Niall and Zayn. Niall didn't sound happy and he was yelling at Zayn for something about me and excuses. I couldn't make out the words cause he was do angry. Then I saw him walking back to the room. So I jolted for the bed and went under the covers. I heard him stomp in and mumble to himself. Then it sound like he was crying."Niall,are you okay" I asked sitting up and hugged him. He laid his head on my shoulder. "Please don't leave me,please" Niall cried. "I won't Niall,I won't" I said kissing his forehead and tangled my hands in his blond hair. Niall tighten his grip around my waist."I feel so betrayed" he sighed and flickered his blue eyes at me. He weakly smiled. "Promise me something" he said. "What" I said. "Stay away from Zayn for awhile" he said. I knew some bad blood between him and Zayn,so I shook my head yes for his sake. He's my baby and I don't want to hurt him....