Leaving

Niall's P.O.V

I was heading to Jade's place to tell her something good and bad. I love her with all my heart and I don't want to hurt her. But this could be a good start in my life and I want her a part of it. When I got to the door,I exhaled and knocked. Jade opened it and a smile appeared on her face. My heart dropped o know that smile was gonna disappear when I tell her." I need to tell you something" I said. She let me in and lead to the living room. "What's up" she asked." I uh sent a request form to The X Factor" I said." You did" she asked. "Yeah,me and the lads all did as a group. We got in" I told her and her face changed. "Where is it" she asked. "UK" I said trying not to make eye contact  cause if I did I would cry." All the way put there" she said tearing up."Yeah,all the way out there.... we leave in less than a month" I said. "Less than a month" she said standing up. "Niall, why didn't you tell me earlier" she asked. " I didn't want to make anything worse than what it was,with court and stuff" I said. "Why didn't you tell me you filled out that form,you could at least told me that" she said raising her voice." I wasn't sure if I was gonna make it or not,why would I tell you,giving you hope and than I didn't make it" I said also raising my voice and standing."But you did! When did you find out" she asked sounding mad. I didn't answer."When! Niall when!" She said now yelling. "A month ago,okay! A freaking month ago" I said also yelling. "A month ago! Niall was long before any of this crap happend! Why didn't you tell me!" She yelled." Cause of your freaking mom dying and everything,why would I tell you that I might be leaving after your mom died" I yelled. "My mom died over 6 months ago!" she yelled." Thats when I filled the  fucking form out!!! God damn Jade, I was gonna tell you but your mom got that car crash" I yelled."You had no problem asking me out, why stopped you!" She boomed." If I didn't  care about your fucking fraglie feelings,I would have told you!!" I yelled with fists in the air. She looked at me with tears down her face and sat back on the couch covering her face.  I sat next her and laid my head on her shoulder."I'm sorry Nialler,please forgive me" she said to me. I looked at her also in tears."Of course I forgive you baby,I always will" I told her. She stood up and held out her arms to me. I stood up and hugged her."I love you Niall" she said in my ear."I love you Princess" I said back.....