You make me strong

Niall's P.O.V

I still was in the hospital,I had been here for a month after I awoke from my coma. My knee was still hurting and I had to use crutches to walk. Jade and I were walking in the hall talking. "How you doing there tiger" Jade asked me as I akwardly walked with the crutches."I'm okay" I said."Do you want to sit down" asked Jade as we approached a bench. "Yeah,sure" I said and sat down next to Jade."Now I know how you feel being in the hospital for long periods of time" I chuckled."Yeah I guess,but you are actually in here longer than I was, and I definitely wasn't in here for a car crash."said Jade."You don't want to be in this situation,trust me" I said. "Maybe I do" she said. "No you don't babygirk,you really don't,there's to much pain and I wouldn't want you to go through" I said."if it means keeping you alive" said Jade. I looked at her confused."Alive" I questioned."You almost died" she said."I almost died" I said."Yeah,that's how bad you were hurt" she said. "So you had gone three months of watching me get closer to death" I said with wet eyes."Yeah,the doctor told me,there was a chance you can wake up,and you took that chance" she told me on tears. "I am so sorry that you had that feel you thought that I was gonna die" I said with tears."You're here now,that's all that matters" she said touching my hand."Someone wants to talk to you" she said standing up and walked away. Zayn replaced her seat and I looked at him."How do you feel" he asked me."I'm fine" I said leaning forward and folded my hands in my lap."I'm so sorry Ni, I watched my best friend almost died,I felt so guilty" Zayn said."No,Zayn don't ,this isn't your fault,that stupid truck did this, you were just trying to avoid it" I said.
"I forgive you,I will always forgive you". Zayn looked at me and sighed. "Thank you" he said. "Yeah,don't worry about it" I said standing up and grabbed my crutches."Let's go back to the room" I said and Zayn followed me back to my room. Jade was sitting on the window seat looking out. I smirked and sat next to her."Hey Princess,what you looking at" I asked. "Nothing really,just a tree" she said still looking out."Just a tree" I said. "Its the only thing interesting" she said. I had her look at me."What about now, what's interesting" I asked. She smirked and blushed."Well of course you're interesting" she giggled."Yeah I better be" I snickered and leaned in for a kiss. She got the idea and connected lips with me. It felt like forever that I had gotten to kiss her. Just as we pulled away the doctor came in the room. "Hello,well it looks that you are doing good,you can go home,just a few papers to be sign and you're good to go" the doctor said. Boy was I happy to go home.....

Jade's P.O.V

When we left the hospital,I took Niall to his house,so his mom could see him. I just went home to hang out with Jason and watch a movie. Around 9 Niall called to see if he can sleep over. I said it was fine and he came over. He laid on the couch and watched another movie with Jason and I. It was a pretty low key night, something we all needed after all this stress....