Stay

Jade's P.O.V

Finally the trip ended and I was at home laying in my bed on my laptop. "Hey lovebug" I heard Niall say standing in my door way. I looked up and saw him grining."Hi" I said as Niall laid next to me. I shut my laptop and sat it on my bedside table."How are you" he asked me looking at me. "Fine" I said looking back at him. "Just fine,huh nothing else" he asked. "I'm happy" I said. "That's better" he said touching my cheek and laid his hand on the pillow. "I'm happy cause you are here" I said making Niall smile. "Yeah" he said."Yeah" I said smiling.

Niall's P.O.V

We sat in silence for a moment when Jade rolled over to me and started to kiss me,startling me a bit,but kissed her back sweetly."What was that for" I asked."Just because" she said. I giggled."Can you believe we are juniors" I asked. "Well that wasn't random at all" Jade spoke making a face at me."Well,I'm surpise had some really bad grades this year" I said as Jade picked at my shirt."I'm taking cheerleading" she said making me look at her."Cheerleading" I questioned."Yeah keeps me busy" Jade said laying her head on my stomach. "So do you cheer in games" I asked. "Yeah football and basketball games" she answered. I laid my head back on the pillow."My Princess is gonna be a cheerleader" I said with a smirk on my face. Then Jade leaned over me and smiled. "Do you like me to be a cheerleader" she asked me."I don't know,all that jumping and short skirts,to me sounds like another way for guys to look at butts and get full of lust" I said."Niall James" she said smacking my chest." What it's true, why else do you think dudes get a kick out it,cause honey it ain't the pyramid" I said."I'm sensing jealousy" she said." I'm just a cautious boyfriend" I said."I'm sure you are" Jade teased."Don't believe me huh" I said and pushed her off me as I stood up."Fine then" I said folding my arms. "Don't act like that" she pleaded. I grabbed her legs and wrapped them around my waist as I leaned over her. "Why not" I asked. "Its not nice to be mean to your girlfriend" she said. "Oh you're not,like your an angel" I said. "I'm your angel" she said as she grabbed my collar."You got me" I said and kissed her as we laid on the bed. I just wanted to stay forever...