Hurt

Jade's P.O.V

It's been 5 months since I seen Niall  last and it's hard not seeing him. It  was now summer and was spending it alone. Lot has happen and I was Niall was her to comfort me or just be here.... I was walking home from Bella's house,when someone grabbed me from behind and dragged me into an alley. I went to scream,but the dude pulled a knive on me."I wouldn't" he whispered lightly touching my chin with the knive. I whimpered and was in tears. The guy threw me to the ground and cut me in the stomach making me bleed.he covers my mouth with his hand so I can't scream. Then punched me leaving burises on my arms and legs. I was able to kick him in the gut and run to my house. I ran through the door and slammed the door closed startling Jason. "Jade are you okay" he asked running to me."No" I cried holding my stomach."What happen" he asked holding me up,as I was getting weak by the second."A guy beat me up in an alley" I said and was ready to pass out. "Let's get to the hospital" he told me picking me up and at that moment everything when black....

...................................................................................................................................................

Later after the hospital trip,I woke up in my bed. I looked down at my stomach which was bandage in white. Then I looked up and saw Jason sitting in my computer chair staring at me."Why are you staring at me" I asked still sleepy."Sorry,but I like how you sleep" he told me."Werdio" I said throwing a pillow at him. Jason chuckled. "I know" he said sitting on my bed as I sat up. "You okay" he asked."Yeah I'll be okay" I said and laid my head on his shoulder. "I love you" he said. " I love you too" I told him."I have to protect you" he told me. I looked at him and giggled."Trying to take Niall's role or something" I asked."Hey I'm your brother,I take part too" he said shouldering me."I know,Jason" I said and then I looked up gasping....