Don't Say Goodbye

Jade's P.O.V

I was in my room looking out my window in tears,today was the day Niall was leaving for UK."Jade" said Jason walking in my room. I turned to him and looked at him." Niall called me trying to reach you" he told me."I know" I said putting my phone on my bed." Why are you ignoring  him" he asked me. I strugged and sat on  my bed. "I'm afraid if I hear his voice one time,I'll cry"  I said picking at my fuffy pillow."Jade,he's crying himself thinking something has happen to you,you need to at least say goodbye,letting him your okay" he said to him."When does he leave" I asked."20 minutes" said Jason checking his watch."Take me to him" I said looking at him....

Niall's P.O.V

I was sitting on my staircase staring at my phone,trying to think why she won't talk to me. I sighed and covered my face. "You okay,mate" Liam asked me. I looked up at him with teary eyes. "No,I'm worried about Jade" I replied."She's alright, now come on to catch our plane" Liam said. I stood up and walked the door grabbing my suitcase before leaving out the door....

.................................................................................................................................................................................

The lads and I walked into the gates just they called our plane to board on. I was the last one to be getting on. Just I was about to hand the attendent my ticket I heard something or shall I say someone. "NIALL" someone yelled and plowed in my arms. "Wait" it was Jade." Jade" I said and hugged her." I came to say goodbye" she said."Don't say goodbye,it makes it harder" I told her." Then I'll see you soon" she said to me. "Yeah you will" I said touching her cheek and kissed her. I grabbed my suitcase and handed my ticket to the attendent. I looked at Jade one last time,she was smiling at me with tears in her eyes. I winked at her before going through the door. The attendent shut the door behind me. I sighed and got on the plane and sat next to Louis." She showed didn't she" he asked me."Yeah she did" I said."At least you got to see her before you left" he said."Yeah that's a good thing," I said and sat back in my seat.....