Friends

Niall's P.O.V

Later Jade and I decided to go out into the living room to hang out with Liam and Louis. We started to play monopoly,well a least I did with the lads. Jade just cuddled up against my chest. I think she was getting sick,she usually isn't this act this,unless she didn't feel good. She looked half asleep laying a crossed my legs. "Does she not feel good,mate" Liam asked. "She might be,I'm not sure" I said looking down at Jade,who shivered and formed goosebumps on her arms. I covered her with a blanket and as soon as she warmed up,she was passed out. After the game was over, I leaned back on the couch with Jade. Jade moved over to the middle of my chest and sqeezed my torso the tiniest bit. I laid my head on top of hers and found myself humming to her. Eventually I fell asleep too.....

Jade's P.O.V

It had to be the middle of the night, when I woke up. My eyes wondered about the room, taking in my surroundings. I saw that I was laying on the couch,I sat up and something that was lain on my side dropped to my hip. I looked down and saw it was Niall's arm. I turned my head to see Niall behind me fast asleep. It looks like he hasn't slept in ages. I turned all the way around and laid back down to be face to face with Niall. His hair was everywhere but yet he looked perfect. His pink lips plummed,his eyelids glossed,his everything was perfect in every way. I smiled and touched his lips. A smirk grew on his face and he looked at me with sleepy eyes."Hi" his eyes glistened."Hi" I giggled."Did you not feel good earlier" he asked."No I didn't,my head hurt" I said."I thought you didn't" Niall said moving his arm to my side."You're beautiful" he smiled."Quit lying" I said covering my blushing face. How could I be beautiful,with a messy bun and makeup free."I'm not lying,you're beautiful" Niall said moving my hands but with no strength. He must be really sleepy. So I just moved them and looked at Niall in the eyes. He planted a sleepy kiss upon my lips and pulled me closer. His eyes fluttered closed and he sighed. I also closed my eyes fell back asleep. "Jade, wake up baby" said Niall soothingly rubbing my arm. I squeezed my eyes before opening them to see Niall kneeled infront of me."Jade,Liam and I are going to the store,do you something" he asked."Can't I just go with you" I asked sitting up and rubbing my eyes. "If you want to, I was gonna have Louis stay with you, since he is still asleep" Niall said sitting next to me."What time is it" I asked."10" he spoke with a gentleness in his voice. "I'll go" I said."Okay,I'll go tell Louis,you get ready" he said standing up and walked down the hallway. I didn't really do much. I changed into grey sweats and my black north face jacket. I applied alittle eyeliner and fix my bun, it was still messy but it was all over the place. I slipped on my Nike flip-flops and met Niall and Liam by the door. When we got into the store,Liam grabbed a cart and we headed for the meat produce section first. There were a couple of girls staring at Niall along the way. I looked at him too. He was wearing washed out ripped skinny jeans,a green hoodie,a long with his green cap. Why did he have to look so cute today. I watched him as him and Liam decided on what meat to buy. I blushed hard as I was caught looking at him. He smirked and his head chuckling. After they decided to get steak and hamburger, they went over to the yogurt and cheese section. I felt Niall skim past me,giving me a tingling feeling. I looked up from the cart,when I heard him burst out laughing with Liam. Something happened and they were picking up a bunch of cheeses from the floor."What happened" I asked. "We kinda were messing around and bumped into the cheese" Niall giggled. I covered my mouth from laughing. "Wow,how clumsy can you guys get" I smiled."Depends" Niall smirked. After the cheese clean up,we went over to the frozen foods. I was standing by a cooler watching Liam. When Niall came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Its been awhile" Niall joked making me laugh. I looked up at him and smiled down at him."You're so tiny" he chuckled. "Well isn't that a good thing" I giggled. "There's some perks" he shook with laughter. "Come lovebirds,let's get our cereal" said Liam flying down the aisle with the cart. Leaving Niall and I to catch up. When we got to where the cereals were,the same girls that were staring at Niall,were there. One girl elbowed the other girl and they both looked up at Niall and smiled. Niall payed no attention to them,as his eyes glazed over the different types of cereal. But then his arms wrapped around me and he jolted forward making me giggle. Then Niall started to shake my shoulders and say stuff in my ear to make me giggle. "What is it the giggle fest today" said Liam looking up at us from a cereal box. "I guess so" said Niall and spun me around to face him. He gave me a peck on the lips before attacking me with more all over my face."Niall" I sqeaked. Niall giggled and moved us closer to Liam to check out what cereal he had. I looked over Niall's shoulder and saw the girls' faces were hurt and they left the aisle. Alittle smirked planted on my face. Yeah you guys better leave,Niall's mine. I giggled into Niall's shoulder and took in his scent of Axe. Finally we left the cereal aisle for candy. Well of course we can't leave without some candy!!!

I was glad to have these idiots as my friends. I still can't believe how we became friends,we all hated each other at one point. I can tell these guys weren't gonna let me go, especially the blonde one,but I wouldn't want to leave anyways.

"You ready,love" Niall asked me as him and Liam stood infront of the exit of the store. I smiled and nodded. I skipped to him and wrapped my arm around his as we walked out of the store..