Hospitality

Jade's P.O.V

Today I was alone in the hospital and it's been almost month I been here. How long does it take for a doctor to figure out if I was drugged. Cause I know I was,but no one wants to believe they "just wanna help", I don't want your help,I want you to believe me."Jade,how are you today" asked the doctor walking into my room. "Fine just as everyday" I said. "Well we found out that it seems like the pill was put into a liquid cause it seemed weak your system when we first checked you in,but there had to enough to make you pass out, I don't believe you did this,you were drugged." Said the doctor."Finally you figured it out" I said ."Well we called Jason and he's coming to take you home" said the doctor."Oh thank god" I said relieved....

Niall's P.O.V

Man its only been a month since I left home and it feels like forever. For some reason I look out into the crowd hoping to see Jade. But it causes a heartache everytime I do. I hope Jade's okay back at home. I really hope she didn't take those pills. I just want to be home,but at the same time be here....ugh I hate this feeling....

"Yoo-ooo,Niall" whistled Zayn. I must have daze on them at the talk show. "Huh,what" I said."Answer the question" said Zayn. I rubbed my eyes "I'm sorry can you repeat that for me" I asked."Are you the one in a long distance relationship" asked the tv talk host."Uh yeah,when I'm here in UK" I spoke."What's her name" the host asked."Jade,she's not the average girl,she keeps me off my feet" I said with a smile."Aw,so how long have you guys been dating" the host asked. "Almost 2 years" I said."Wow,that's along time" said the host. "Yeah,I don't think we will ever breakup" I said. "Well I hope so" said the host with a smile and asked Harry a question. Now I was getting sad,my baby is so far away....I hope to see her again.