17

Niall's P.O.V

Today is a pretty relaxing day for me. I am home and got to see my Bae. One of things I love about her is that we can just lay around without having to say anything to please each other,just the comfort. I was laying on my back on her bed with Jade laying on my stomach. I had my eyes closed with my arms over my face. I was thinking.....I was thinking to hard,relax Niall,you're home,just relax. Finally body stooped being tensed up and slowly relax ..........all this stress need to go for now a least

Jade's P.O.V

Niall is so tensed and stressed out from the trip and everything that happen in the last 5 months. I laid my head on his stomach,I am so happy he's home,he's finally home. Soon he'll be 17 years. Man is he getting old...just kidding. He is having a party at the local teen club and invited a bunch of his friends,some he met over the 5 month period in The X Factor. Thinking about him made me giggle."What's so funny" asked Niall peeking from under his arm."Nothing just thinking" I said as Niall moved his arms and used his left as a pillow. "Thinking about what" he asked."You" I said looking at him. He chuckled "Really me" he questioned."What you want some other dude on my brain" I asked. Niall raised his eyebrows "You better not" he said staring at me."Well duhh,that's why I said you,you big goof,than I have my own boyfriend questioning me why I have him on the brain,I mean shouldn't I have him on my brain,it makes sense" I said sitting up and folding my arms. Niall sat up too and folded his legs."Hey" he said soothingly touching my arm. "No,I ain't falling for that" I said trying not to smile. "Come here" he said pulling me into his lap. He tried to kiss me but I pulled away. "Don't play that game" he said. "Why not" I asked and looked straight into his eyes........ ........big mistake,I give in to easy when I do that. "Give in" he said staring back. I tried to look away,but I couldn't. Niall cupped my chin and smirked at me. Fine, I give in and so I let him pull me close to him. He pressed his lips against mine,kissing me sweetly.