Yamagata and Semi catch Goshiki

Background: Goshiki is a craftsman/blacksmith that is caught by Shiratorizawa.

Goshiki ran and jumped, trying to get to the roof of the next building.

Yamagata grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him back. Yamagata threw him and he hit Semi's back.

Semi wrapped his arms around Goshiki's neck and strangled him till he passed out.

Goshiki woke up in a room, a large room, a large expensive room. Not his small, cheap, paint-is-peeling, toxic relationship above, dark, and lonely room in his cheap apartment.

He stood up and saw clothes set out for him and a bathroom. An expensive all granite bathroom.

Seriously! What is going on?! Goshiki thought.

He heard a knock on the door and someone walked in.

"Goshiki Tsutomu, get dressed and meet me outside." -Semi

Well shit. The guy's nose was better at least.

He got dressed and met Semi outside the room.

They walked down the halls to an office with even more scary men inside.

"Why did you run and punch Semi?" -Ushijima

Straight to the point, Goshiki was still observing the information and internally freaking out.

"I-I ran bc I thought they were there to collect me to see my parents." -Goshiki said.

"Why did you punch Semi?" -Ushijima

"Force of habit." -Goshiki muttered quietly.

"Well, we were there to offer you a position here at Shiratorizawa." -Ushijima

Goshiki whipped his head up in shock.

"W-Why?"

"The Goshiki family have been making weapons for generations. You were still taught even though you left the family for safety." -Ushijima

"If I say no?"

"You leave with no consequences from us. People are still after you and with your grandfather being sick, they need you more than ever."

"If I say yes?"

"You have a home, salary, workspace, and anything really. You still have to follow our rules though."

"Ok, I'll join you."