Kosaku x Riseki (can't think of a title)

Warnings: implied sex, making out, and explicitly make out.

"Hey, Riseki. Ya interested in anyone. Maybe a certain second year." 

Atsumu swings an arm around Riseki's shoulder in the locker room. Currently, everyone is changing and getting ready to go home.

"N-No, I don't like anyone." -Riseki

'What a lie. Let's tease this kid.' -Suna thought

Suna approached and removed Atsumu's arm from Riseki and replaced it with his arm. 

"Ya sure, ya don't like a certain second-year named Kosaku Yuuto? Because I know for a fact ya do. Tell him, before ya lose him." -Suna whispered

Suna showed a picture of the two hanging out. Riseki had a blush on his face and looked like he was looking at the most important thing in the world.

"Leave him alone." -Kita

Suna backed off and headed home leaving a quick goodbye.

What Suna said stuck with Riseki and he thought about it. He thought so hard that he didn't hear anyone else leave. It was now just him and Kosaku. 

"Ya okay, Riseki?" -Kosaku

Riseki finished getting changed and walked to the bus stop that the two usually took home. They lived in the same direction as each other and took the bus to and from their houses. 

Before he could leave, Kosaku pulled him back.

"K-Kosaku, c-can we talk?" 

"Sure. What's up?"

Riseki breathed in and out, preparing for his confession. Now was the time, he guessed.

"I- well ya see. Uhh, the thing is-"

Riseki and Kosaku's eyes met. Riseki chickened out.

"-Nevermind, forget it." 

Riseki turned around to leave before he was grabbed again.

"Kosaku-"

Kosaku yanked him in for a kiss, Riseki's first kiss. It was calm and loving. Riseki melted into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Kosaku's neck. Kosaku moved his arms to the other's waist and lower back, pressing him close. The kiss started to heat up and more passionate. Kosaku lightly pinched Riseki's back which made him gasp. Kosaku took the opportunity to go deeper into the kiss. Riseki returned the gesture but was unsure of himself. Kosaku moved one of his arms to press against the back of Riseki's neck. Riseki quietly moaned. 

Kosaku lost himself.

Kosaku moved a leg between Riseki's and ground up, getting another moan from the younger boy. Riseki gently ground down and Kosaku moved to Riseki's neck, leaving a few hickies and bite marks. This caused Kosaku to get more gasps and moans from the younger. Kosaku stopped when his hand met the other's crotch,

"Can I continue? If ya say yes, I won't be able to stop myself." -Kosaku

Riseki looked into Kosaku's eyes. Riseki wanted this as much as Kosaku did.

"Yes, I do want this. B-But fair warning, I-I haven't done this before." 

Kosaku kissed his cheek.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you."

The next day, Riseki called in sick for school and didn't arrive. He was too sore to walk. Last night was amazing and he had never felt so full. Full of love, adoration, and something else more physical. Last night passed out after three times and left Kosaku to clean up. He apologized but Kosaku blamed himself for pushing too hard.

He left the locker room with a boyfriend. He also left behind his virginity. He felt as though he should thank Suna and Atsumu for egging him on. He knew that would never happen though.

A/N: thinking about making a book of the scene for this and a few other stories with these sex scenes I cut out. Let me know if you would be interested, I might do it either way though.