Guard dogs

Shiratorizawa walked up to Goshiki's house and knocked on the door. There was barking coming from inside before they heard Goshiki quieting them. He opened the door.

Three large dogs came out and started growling.

"Hey! Cut that out!" -Goshiki

He snapped his fingers then lightly hit them on the head. They stopped barking and just glared at Goshiki's teammates.

"Sorry, they are really nice once you get to know them. Come on in!" -Goshiki

The group walked past the dogs who growled before Goshiki shut them up again. 

"What breed are they?" -Shirabu

"Doberman. We had them since they were puppies. Two boys and one girl and nice once you know them."

"Sure." -Semi said sarcastically

"Really! Mom trained them as guard dogs but they are really sweet once they know you. Besides, they only bite on command."

"Well that's great!" -Shirabu said more sarcastically than Semi

Yamagata just smacked Shirabu and Semi upside the head.

"Knock it off, jackasses. Dont' worry Goshiki, they are adorable." -Yamagata

Goshiki just smiled and invited them in. The three dogs piled onto the couch in the living room while the team sat at the table close to the ground.

After an hour or so, the dogs made their way over to the group and settled beside them. 

"What are their names?" -Reon

Goshiki smiled.

"Shock, Lock, and Barrel. Shock, the girl, is the leader of their little group." -Goshiki pointed to the corresponding dog.

*Did I make a Nightmare before Christmas reference? Yes. Do I care? No.

Shock got up and sat down next to Sagae and rested her head on his thigh. 

"Huh, she likes you." -Goshiki

"Is that bad?" -Shibata

"No, just odd. She doesn't like new people is all." -Goshiki

Sagae lowered his hand and pet her head. Soon enough, Lock and Barrel also rested very close to them. Barrel even rested his whole body in Tendou's lap.