Birthday

A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOSHIKI!!! *・゜゚・*:....:*'(*゚▽゚*)'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

Goshiki walked into the dorm to find it completely dark. He didn't know his friends were waiting to surprise him so he sighed and laughed at how pathetic he was.

"Ah, they forgot. Well, it's not so different from every year. Still though, I thought...shit."

He walked to his room and locked the door. He sunk down to the floor against the door and cried. No one remembered, no one cared.

He passed out on the floor.

———

Reon flicked on the lights. Everyone slowly came up and we're in shock. How sad was that. They wanted to make him happy, it was his birthday.

They came up with a plan.

———

Tendou knocked on Goshiki's door and waited for an answer. No one responded so he tried again. Same thing.

"Tsum Tsum, you there? I'm coming in."

Tendou opened the door. Well, he tried too open the door. It was stuck. With one hard and long shove, the door opened.

When he went in, he saw Goshiki on the floor, sleeping. He was curled up, arms wrapped around his legs, head resting on his knees. Tendou leaned down and gently shook Goshiki awake. He grumbled and looked up.

His eyes were red and he looked dead.

"C'mon, let's get you some food."

He led Goshiki to the common room.Goshiki was being drug along as he stumbled through the halls.

Tendou shoved him into the room and the lights flicked on.

"SURPRISE!"

Everyone jumped out and there was a large cake and presents. Goshiki was overwhelmed he began to cry. Everyone freaked out and Goshiki excused them.

"I'm just really happy."

The night went on. Goshiki opened presents and played games. When it came time for candles, he thought.

I wish to keep these people in my side for the rest of my life.

He blew out the candles and looked at his friends.

"Thank you guys. For being my friend."

They all were shocked and Shirabu got up. He wrapped his arms around Goshiki's head.

"Happy birthday...Goshiki."

They all jumped up and wished him a happy birthday.

Goshiki cried one more time, tears of joy.