Drunk Tattoos

Tsukishima woke up and felt two things different. He felt pain in his leg where a new tattoo was and a crushing headache. Inspected the leg looking out with last nights drinking had done, it was a stupid tattoo honestly. One of those cringe he ones you regret the morning after.

The Only thing he was sure of, was, it needed to be gone. Now.

He looked up tattoo parlors close by and one popped up. He called and asked if there was anything that could be done about this tattoo. The only advice was given was to let the tattoo heal then come in and get it covered up, so that is what he did.

Get out a month or two later the tattoo is finally healed and he had an opening to get it covered the problem was, what should he put on it. In the end he decided to let the artist decide something that was kind of to his aesthetic and go from there.

He called the one he had called originally and scheduled an appointment with the artist, he gave instructions to make something to fit his aesthetic and described it.

The male who will be tattooing him how deep your voice over the phone, and it was a little cocky. But that was fine he didn't necessarily need to talk to him during the tattoo.

Finally the day arrived for him to get his new cover-up tattoo. He walked into the cab to parlor leg shaved and clean in the morning for his tattoo having no idea what it was. He waited until the man called him over, and he had no idea what he got himself into.

The man was incredibly good looking, with dark hair that was tall and messy, Golden eyes, and a very broad and strong build. He wasn't blind he knew when he saw a good looking man and this happened to be one of them.

Only now the thought of having to sit next to this very good looking man for so many hours God his heart a little faster and his face a little better.

Man approached with a sly kind of smile, he called him over to the chair and had him sit down.

" so, you are the guy who got the tattoo I need it covered up correct?" "

"That would be correct how do you know so soon?"

"I know because I'm the one who gave you the tattoo when you were drunk."

" well now, this is kind of awkward. Sorry you had to see me in such a state I lost myself that night and I completely don't drink anymore."

" anyone who says they stop drinking just cause I have a hangover is a liar. How about this, while you were drunk you told me I was hot and cute, and I didn't want your number but I never got it. How about I give you half of the tattoo and I can take you on a date."

" i'm assuming you think I am hot as well."

" not just hot, but someone who will be fun to spend time with."

" you sound so sure of yourself that you were going to get this date."

"I'm so sure I'm going to get this date because otherwise you'll be paying ¥40,000 for this tattoo without tax."

(Idk if this is accurate)

" fine, you get your date. But, what do you have for me to get tattooed?"

He ended up getting a night sky with a large moon in the middle the sky was very pale and light and blended in with his skin but was still noticeable enough to show up. The moon however was very dark in comparison, and was the main thing used to cover up the original tattoo. It was a smart idea since his name meant moon, therefore he had a good excuse to get a tattoo in the first place if anybody asked. Ironic.

It was pretty painful to get a tattoo and almost wished he was drunk while he got it. This tattoo was a little bigger, scratch that bigger than the first tattoo that he was covering up. Kuroo said that this tattoo will hurt more and take longer and be a little more bloody since he had a pretty new tattoo underneath. But he would undergo the pain if it meant he no longer had that original tattoo on his leg.

Well Tsukishima sat in the chair and got tattooed he and Kuroo talked and found out they got along quite well, exchanging lighthearted banter and intellectual conversations. In the end, Tsukishima would have asked him for his number anyway.

The day after that was very interesting, since he couldn't go anywhere Kuroo and Tsukishima stayed at his apartment watching funny movies and talking. From there it kicked off, and now three years later and many more tattoos later they decided to get married.

Although, their circumstances for meeting each other were odd at best. Neither of them would have it any other way.