Not Scared of you, but of him

"You don't scare me." -Kageyama

"What! How does Sakusa not scare you! He's terrifying!" -Hoshimi

Kageyama looked back at an angry Sakusa but felt no fear.

"I got nothing." -Kageyama left to his room.

"What the hell?" -Atsumu

"I think I know why." -Chigaya

"Spill." -Komori

Everyone in the training camp (including Sakusa) went to a table to listen to Chigaya.

"At our Tokyo training camp, this year Nekoma invited Karasuno to join. There was Kageyama and someone else. What was his name? He blocked Ushijima." -Chigaya

"Tsukishima Kei!" -Hoshimi

"Yes! See, when they were together, well, it's terrifying. They hate each other. Whenever Kageyama made a mistake or something Tsukishima poked fun at him but like cruelly." -Chigaya

"That's not why I'm afraid of him." -Kageyama

"Then why?" -Sakusa

"Cut off my hands and gouge my eyes out first and I still wouldn't tell." -Kageyama

——

Behind the school after practice. Kageyama and Tsukishima were the only ones there.

"Kageyama, I saw you and Hinata having sex on Daichi's locker. I know you made a mess from personal experience. That is why I need you to do something for me."

"What?"

"Tell Yamaguchi that I am going to spend the weekend at an Onsen having mind-blowing sex with Kuroo and won't be able to do anything."

"If I refuse?"

"I not only release how shutting you are doing in school. I will also tell Daichi you fcked on his locker, tell him that you cheated on one test and that you are the one who left the door to the gym open letting the wild boar get inside. Also, I have a recording of what you and Hinata sound like finishing. Honestly, your stamina is kinda bad, you came so quick. Kuroo and I go at it for at least 3 or 4 hours total. I mean you only had a quickie but still."

——-

Tsukishima walked to the training camp that Kageyama was at after Ukai told him to go get Kageyama. Apparently there were muggings or something and Ukai didn't want him to leave alone.

He waited for Kageyama outside as he walked out.

"Hurry Kageyama, I'm going to tell Daichi if you don't." -Tsukishima

"You wouldn't dare."

"Bitch I already did!"

Kageyama stared in shock as Tsukishima laughed. Body bent in half, laughing.

"I told him after you did my favor! He didn't really care but the fear in your eyes! It was too amazing!" -Tsukishima

"Kuroo is not gonna enjoy you losing your sharp tongue after I cut it out myself!"

"Come on! Let's see if you can hit it, king."

Tsukishima stuck his tongue out at Kageyama then turned around and walked away.

When they arrived for the next practice, Kageyama told Hinata what Tsukishima did.

"I hate you! Jerk...face!" -Hinata

"Well aren't you sugar, spice and everything nice." -Tsukishima

"Well aren't you sarcasm..."

"Keep going. If you find something that rhymes I will leave you alone for the rest of the year."

Sugawara and Kinoshita laughed.

Yeah, Sakusa was no where near as scary as Tsukishima...at all.

A/N: Well aren't you sarcastic, salty, and incredibly bitchy.

IDK how I came up with that so fast.