Actor AU

Behind the scenes/bloopers

In an interview with Coach Washijou:

Washijou: the first time I actually yelled at Goshiki, he didn't know. Something about an authentic reaction. The director told me to yell at him about something and make it seem like I was angry. I yelled and the poor kid was in shock.

Interviewer: What happened?

Washijou starts to giggle.

Washijou: the poor kid started to cry. I felt so bad. Everyone thought I was so mean. The delay in crying was enough to get the shot but once the director said 'cut' he just burst into tears. After that, I always take him out to lunch so we are on good terms.

Interviewer: Is that why he looked so scared? That poor kid!

Washijou: Yeah, especially since I seem to yell at him the most. 

--------

Interview with the Miya twins

Interviewer: what's it like having to fistfight your twin?

Osamu: weird

Atsumu: because we actually don't fight like that at all

Osamu: no really! we just don't talk to each other and people carry our messages. So when we do fight in the show it's weird

Atsumu: we have to physically stop ourselves from laughing.

*Osamu on top of Atsumu*

Osamu: YOU TYRANICAL PIG

Atsumu: *laughs*

Osamu: S-SHUT UP ITS it's not funny *laughs*

'CUT'

-----

Interview with Inarizaki

Kita: the thing is, Suna actually blackmails people and records everything.

Aran: it's a real problem

Ginjima: there is a rumor he blackmailed the director to get the part.

Suna: just the director? You think me weak? 

Riseki: he does this a lot too.

---------

Interview with the director

Interviewer: how expensive is it to work with these kids. Unlike most studios, you actually chose teenagers instead of adults.

Director: at first, I wanted to get the feeling of teenagers. I tried using adults because of their height but something felt off. When I tried it with a group of teenagers, it felt right. It was really chaotic and just had an energy that is impossible to replicate otherwise. It is constant laughing and fun. 

Interviewer: Expensive?

Director: VERY. Hinata and Hoshimi can't jump that high so harnesses are used and tangled. Sometimes we use trampolines but once Hinata landed and cracked the glass below it to get the shot. It's many retakes.

--------

Interviewing 3rd gym squad

Interviewer: What was it like doing the famous 'oya oya' scene?

Bokuto: really fun! Tsuki actually suggested it. But Tsuki and Kuroo kept laughing.

Akaashi: Tsuki would laugh then it would set Kuroo off. We eventually had someone else stand-in.