Bokuto

A/N: Bokuto joined Akaashi's crew and it's been a couple of months since he was home.

Akaashi, a pirate legend, was walking behind Bokuto, a nobody really out at sea anyway, as he led Akaashi, Washio, and Saruki through his hometown.

He saw Shirofuku, Suzumeda and Tsukishima walk up to him. They smiled and chatted, ignoring the pirates which caught them off guard. The two women left and Tsukishima stayed.

They began to walk again when Akaashi spoke up.

"Who are you and what are you doing following us?" -Akaashi

Tsukishima completely ignored Akaashi. 

"Bokuto, follow me."

Tsukishima led them to a bar that was filled with panicking women waiters and too many drunks to count.

"You need to take your place as this shit towns 'king' of sorts. This crap began quickly after you left. We tried to slow it down but... they need their teeth knocked out." -Tsukishima smirked evilly at Bokuto

Bokuto nodded and headed in. The group of pirates was going to follow but Tsukishima stopped them. They watched through a window as Bokuto went up to the ring leader and hit him. They watched so with amazement as Bokuto fought well. He was winning, easily. Bokuto punched him through a window.

Bokuto had a sick grin on his face. He stepped through the window and pulled the man's face close to his and whispered:

"Get the hell outta here before you lose more than your teeth. You might go sterile."

The man scrambled to leave and Bokuto grabbed his head and smashed his face into the ground and called Tsukishima over.

"This guy is taking over for me. Unlike me, he hates warnings so he doesn't give them. Watch out, he rules now. Spread the word."

Bokuto let him go and stood up. He had his hands in his pockets and a sick grin on his face. He juts his hips out a little and walked back to his friends.

"Tsukishina, kill anyone who tries something stupid. You're ring leader now."

Tsukishima just sighed. 

"Fine. But, when you get back, if you get back, we will be waiting for you."

Bokuto nodded and slapped Tsukishima's back while laughing. 

"Sure sure, take care of things!" -Bokuto