.PMS.

Yachisat on the floor of the gym with a heating pad in her lap while she took notes. The team was weirded out by her behavior, until they asked. When they did ask, she responded by grumbling men have it so lucky. I would rather get a letter in the mail that I am not pregnant then have this. Bleeding for four days and cramping for the entire time. I am in so much pain you could never understand.

The team quickly learned how to deal with her during her period, it was a lot of food sacrifices that cost them quite a bit of money. As well as a shoulder to cry on if she ever needed it, which was more often than you would believe.

Kiyoko gets cramps and bathroom problems so she usually doesn't come in during her period.

The one time she did, she was hardly there so there was no point.

Yachi would cuddle up next to three people. Coach Ukai or Kiyoko or Asahi. No one knows why. They think it's because she feels safe in their larger physique. And Kiyoko because...it's Kiyoko.

Yachi began to cry as she took notes. Ukai too notice and waved her over. She curled under his arm as he wrapped his around her mid back. She buried her face in the side of his chest.

"It's okay, it's okay."

The boys of Karasuno have a new respect for their girls and learned a lot from them.

In Fukuroudani, when Shirofuku had her period during a practice, Bokuto actually was the best at handling the situation.

Bokuto walked up to Shirofuku with his jacket in his hands.

"Bokuto! It's time to practice." -Onaga

"I know! Gimme a minute!" -Bokuto stopped in front of her.

"Bokuto?" -Shirofuku

He tied his jacket around her waist and whispered in her ear.

"You bled through your pants. Your period might've started."

Bokuto pulled back and smiled.

"Thanks."

Turns out, Bokuto had two older sisters and he would help out with buying things and learned along the way.

Suzumeda was a little more skidish when Bokuto first helped her out but they got used to it.

It took a few cycles but the boys of Fukuroudanigot the hang of the period thing. Even when the girls got more touchy (not in that way) during that time. A hand on their back or a hug was the normal during those times.

When Runa from Johzenji had her first period with the team, it was super weird. They all handled it great and she was so afraid of them over reacting. But nope.

She bled through her pants once, then after that, the boys kept something extra like a tampon or pain meds in their bags for her.

Runa stood from the bench and went to get the bottles to refill. She didn't expect Terushima to wrap his jacket around her waist.

She was surprised and snapped her head back to look at him.

"You might need to visit the bathroom." -Terushima

"O-oh. T-thanks!"

Runa ran off to the bathroom with the jacket tied to her waist.

I am projecting myself onto the girls, I am in so much pain save me. Advil is my one true friend right now.

Boys will never understand