Grandpa

Background: the Aboa Johsai team is at Oikawa's house when Iwaizumi and Oikawa step out. Maki and Matsun start play fighting and something goes wrong.

Maki and Matsun were tugging for a pillow when Matsun let go. Maki fell back and hit an urn. The contents spilled onto the floor.

The rest of the team watched. (Oikawa wasn't there.) Iwaizumi walked in and saw the urn on the floor. 

"That was Oikawa's grandpa. You morons. What are you gonna tell Oikawa?" -Iwaizumi

The rest of the team giggled at the panic that washed over their senpai's faces. To see two of the most collected and michivious people panic was hilarious.

"You better hurry. He's coming over in five minutes." -Iwaizumi

Maki and Matsun started to pick up the area where they were play fighting. Pick up the urn and pretend like nothing ever happened. Iwaizumi lied though, Oikawa was right behind him. Literally.

Oikawa walked in and saw the two picking up the urn.

His eyes started to well up with (fake) tears and he stared.

"W-Why would you do that?" -Oikawa

"O-Oikawa." -Maki

"WE ARE SO SORRY!" -Matsun

"We were playing around and Matsun let go of the pillow then we hit the urn and it fell."

"We really had no idea! It is all our fault really! I-I don't know how we can make this up to you but we are very sorry!"

Oikawa let out a giggle before bending over on himself, falling over, and breaking into an all out laughing fit. Iwaizumi started laughing too. 

"W-What's so funny?" -Matsun

A figure appeared behind Iwaizumi and Oikawa.

"Move you, idiots. I came to see my daughter, not your backs." 

Iwaizumi helped Oikawa up who was not bent over the couch, still laughing. Iwaizumi was trying to stop but he just couldn't. 

The man walked into the house. He was old and had white hair.

"What the hell is going on?! Iwaizumi, explain."

"These two morons knocked over the urn and I told them it was you." 

Iwaizumi kept laughing as he talked.

"S-so that isn't your grandpa?" -Maki

"No!" -Oikawa

"Then who-?"

"It's our dead cat! She died years ago!" 

Everyone paused and then broke out into laughter, except for Maki and Matsun.

"YOU ASSHOLES!" -Maki

"WE FELT BAD FOR A MOMENT THERE!" -Matsun

"Honestly boys. You brought that on yourself. Be careful next time." -Grandpa giggled.