Hickies

Shibayama was covered in hickies from last night with Kuguri. It was bad. When he went to change for practice it was non-stop questions. He loved his boyfriend really but right now, he wants him dead.

It's the end of the day and everyone heads home, except Shibayama. He heads to Nohebi. Practice hasn't ended yet so a perfect time to embarrass the shit out of Kuguri.

He waited by the gate for ten minutes when he saw Nohebi come out. Their relationship wasn't a secret, but still it was a shock to see Shibayama there.

Kuguri slightly jogged up to Shibayama. Daishou knew the expression that Shibayama wore meant trouble.

When they were face to face. Shibayama slapped him in the face. It didn't hurt that bad because Shibayama was holding back but it still stung. Kuguri was frozen with shock. He was about to say something before Shibayama beat him to it.

"Do you know how embarrassing it is when your captain who does nothing to hide his sexual activity is concerned with the amount of marks?!?!?!! No you don't! I do! I tell you time and time again not to leave too many marks! Stop it! I swear, the next time you do I won't hold back on you."

Shibayama turned and left. Kuguri still stood there in shock.

"You coming or not asshole?"

Kuguri turned and followed, apologizing to Shibayama.

Kuguri did hold back on his marks, but out of spite Shibayama didn't. Though, no one had the guts to mention it to Kuguri.