Video Stream

"Hey, Kenma. I am a part of Kuroo Tetsurou's class and would like some stories."

Kenma paused the game to let them record before beginning.

"Ok...."

—-

The student asked a question and unmuted.

"Kuroo-sensei. Is it true that you had a stuffed cat for 11 years before crying over its grave which was a washing machine?"

Kuroo muted and let out a groan as he put his hands over his face. He then got up from his seat and jumped out the window behind him, which was in the camera frame. His students unmuted and called out to him, not to jump. 

It was too late, he jumped and his studnets thought he was dead. Little did they know that Kuroo was on the first floor.

Kuroo ran back to his office and sat back down in chair. Everyone was very confused at how Kuroo was even alive. 

"Class is over, and I am not dead. Homework is due too. I was 12 and his name was shadow."

Kuroo quickly left the meeting, but not before he heard his students laugh and try to get in more questions.

Once he was finished for the day, he called Kenma.

"What?"

"Tell my students stuff like that and I will murder you."

"I didn't tell your students. I told...3.8 million people."

"Kenma!"

The line went dead. Then his phone rang again, but the caller was Bokuto.

"Bro! Were you really that obsessed with cats?"

Kuroo hung up and went home quickly. He expected to enter his apartment and see his lovely boyfriend making dinner. He did not expect to see a stuffed cat. 

"What?" -Kuroo

"It's to replace Shadow. Sorry though, he is machine washable." 

Tsukishima laughed to himself as Kuroo grabbed the toy and went to his room and crashed onto his bed. He laid down and held the toy close.

"They don't understand do they Midnight. A bunch of jerks they are."

Kuroo paused and realized he was talking to the toy. Then got a brilliant idea. Youtube was a free space and he wasn't going down without a fight.

The next day: Embarrassing stories of Kodzuken, told by his childhood best friend, were trending on every site ever. 

This sparked the feud between Kodzuken and NekoKuro. The winner is still unknown.