Pranks

Oikawa opened the gym door to be doused in water. He looked up and saw a tipped-over bucket.

"Not so bad"

But then the bucket fell and hit him in the head. It was metal and his head collided with the bottom rim so it hurt like hell. Oikawa was so done with today.

He had been victim to many pranks that weren't even meant for him. He was tired and done with everything. He felt like he was gonna cry. His eyes watered up but he needed to halt them for a little longer. 

Oikawa picked up the bucket and waited for the rest of the team to come to the gym. When they arrived, Oikawa had refilled the bucket and was in the middle of the gym.

"Who did this?" Oikawa was still dripping wet.

"I did. Sorry, it was meant for Matsun." -Maki

Oikawa threw the water at Matsun, making him soaking wet. He then chucked the bucket at Maki, hitting Maki in the chest. 

"Don't do shit like this again without telling someone who isn't the target. I'm so fcking done." -Oikawa

Oikawa walked out of the gym and headed home. Leaving the team in shock. 

"I think we should've told him." -Kindaichi

"You think?!" -Yahaba

"I told you so." -Watari

Iwaizumi wasn't there so when he saw Matsun wet, Maki holding a bucket, the floor soaked, Watari saying 'I told you so', and Oikawa missing, he knew things went to shit. 

He excused everyone from practice and headed home. He showered and got changed before heading over to Oikawa's place. 

He found Oikawa in his bed silently crying. He sat down on the bed and Oikawa turned to face him. Iwaizumi leaned back against the headboard, picked up Oikawa, and set him on his thigh told to hold him up against the angle they were sitting. He moved Oikawa's head to the crook of his neck.

"You ok?" 

Oikawa motioned a no.

"Need me to get you something?" 

Same response, no.

"Want to talk about it?"

No.

Iwaizumi sighed and hugged Oikawa close.