Movies

There were three teenagers about 16 in front of Iwaizumi and Oikawa. In front of them was a group of five 12 & 11 years olds.

The sixteen years old were torturing the poor kids in front and it was very distracting. Throwing popcorn, kicking seats, whispering things, etc.

Oikawa had enough when one of the teens kicked the head of one of the chairs, which made him also kick one of the kid's heads.

The kid whipped his head around. He stopped after seeing the teen's size. They were a good size for their age but still shorter and not as muscular as Iwaizumi and Oikawa.

The teen whispered "try me. Let's see who wins. The cry baby or the teenager."

Oikawa snapped and Iwaizumi let him.

Oikawa kicked the back of the seat as hard as he could. This caught many people's attention. Looks of annoyance mostly, not directed at them though, at the mean teens. The three teens glared at Oikawa and Iwaizumi before they stood up. They rose, seeing their stuff down and arms crossed, glaring. Thinking they were so much bigger and better than Oikawa and Iwaizumi.

Oikawa and Iwaizumi remained seated.

"Try me. Let's see who wins." -Oikawa

"The volleyball players or the bullies. Sit down and shut up or get the help he'll out. I'm trying to watch the movie."

The people's looks went from annoyance to impressed, shocked even.

After that the three waited and, since it was dark, the kids had no idea what the two looked like so they waited for them at the exit.

Oikawa and Iwaizumi emerged and all three groups made eye contact. Everyone who exited the theater was watching like it was its own movie.

"Wow, these are the bullies. How pathetic honestly." -Oikawa snickered

Iwaizumi went up to the teen who kicked the kid's head and grabbed his collar, lifting him a bit.

"Try doing that stunt again and I'll beat the shit out of you, clear?"

The teen nodded. Iwaizumi glared at the other two who also nodded. He let go and the three left quickly.

Oikawa and Iwaizumi went over to the group of kids who were a little scared.

"Which one of you got kicked?" -Oikawa asked gently

The scrawniest kid there stepped forward. He was tiny, wore glasses, and was kinda thin. Oikawa led him to sit on a bench in the theater. Oikawa sat behind him. He started to check the kids over, especially his head. Making sure that he has no injuries.

Iwaizumi stayed with the group making sure that their parents arrived, or the person who was picking them up was correct and they wouldn't be hurt.

When the kids' parents arrived, they were surprised to see two tall teenagers with their kids. They explained the situation and wanted to make sure they were safe.

A few days later there was a story on the news about how two 18 years old defended a group of 11 & 12-year-olds at a movie theater. Someone recorded the whole thing, blurred out everyone's face except the bullies, Oikawa, and Iwaizumi's face, and posted it.

It quickly went viral and people showed their support to the young kids. Eventually, the group of kids met Oikawa and Iwaizumi on accident again and they taught them volleyball.

All in all, the group became surprisingly close despite the age difference and also helped other kids who struggled with bullying.

All in all, it was a good movie.

A/N: id where this brain child came from