Sadistic

Background: like military au, the arena is like how they train with other groups. Goshiki isn't stated to be a cat boy (ik ik enough of the hc) but he is.

"I'm afraid." -Semi

"Why? Goshiki isn't fighting us, y'know." -Tendou

Tendou had his head in his hand, smirking sadistically as he watched his student beat the shit out of his opponent.

This test was as good as over.

"I'm afraid that your sadistiveness has rubbed off on him." -Semi

"Ha! No. He already had it. He just needed someone to teach him how to use it." -Tendou

"Tendou! That's no excuse. Ushijima is watching. Please have some respect." -Shirabu

"What, he did learn how to claw people's eyes out on his own. Feisty."

Goshiki's tail swung low to the ground, playfully but cunningly.

Hybrids were discriminated against a lot, but this place apparently didn't care as long as you did your job. Though, not all members felt this way, like the one he was fighting.

Tendou, Semi, and Shirabu looked up to the level above them. It was covered by glass that was back and blended in. Only leaders went up there, no one else. Ever.

They were just below the leaders, reserved for top-tier members. This included all of Shiratorizawa since they are one of the best. In the arena was Goshiki fighting another member.

It was a test to see who would pass and no longer be a trainee.

The only thing, Goshiki has been on missions and killed people before. He has years of experience, he only wants -Shiratorizawa wants- him to join so he can be an official member along with its benefits.

He no longer has to be constantly in the move. Afraid of people from his post popping up.

Back in the arena, Tendou watched with pride at his student. Happy to see Goshiki was having fun. Not only that but...

...Goshiki was playing with his food.

Simply stringing the other member along.

Ushijima and Tendou's eyes met with a common understanding. Tendou could swear he saw a smirk on the green-haired man's face.

"GOSHIKI!"

Goshiki looked up and Tendou made two fists and put them next to each order, then quickly moved them apart. Goshiki got the message.

End this

Goshiki charged at his opponent, launched into his arm, bent it back, put his knee against the back of the man's neck, and popped his arm out of the socket. Ending the match.