Ch.19 The fire

3rd person P.O.V
After Rook had gotten the bots out of the building, she turned around to face the enemy.

The bots didn't know what happened but when the two returned without her they all panicked.
"Where is she?!" "What happened?!" Where the main questions asked.
"Enough!" Arcee shouted over the noise. "She said she would take care of it and to call Strange. Now calm down she is fine."

Of course that was the moment everything went down hill. In an instant the entire building had caught fire. The roar of the fire almost immediately caught their attention, they stared in horror.
"No!!" A certain warlord erupted.

He went to run into the flames, but the others held him back and any of the others who tried to run in.
"Stop! Stop! There's no use." Someone cried. Between the commotion and the fire there was no telling who.
"With the rate the fires going-" Ratchet tried to logic it out for everyone, believing it was better to just get it over with.
"No! Absolutely not! There is no way she was in there with the fire." Optimus immediately shut the thought down.

For a while they all just stared, trying to come to terms with it.
"Hey, there's still a chance that she made it out." Arcee said trying to be both logical and comforting. "We should follow her instructions, if she made it out she will most likely be on her way."

Everyone nodded still numb but following along. "We should get out of here and contact this Strange person."
"Arcee's right, let's head out." Optimus said, mostly because he knew he couldn't just stand there.

With that they were on their way, leaving the lab to burn behind them.