Ch.3 night time job

I had headed to the garage to start getting some items to fix the bots. There was a large desk in there that I used as a work bench. I had gotten everything but the paint, when I heard a loud commotion from upstairs. I raced up the stairs, worried. In the main bedroom I put them in, they were all fighting. Some of them were bleeding!

Moving fast a grabbed a gun I hid in one of the drawers. I fired the gun at the, for some reason, open window. The all froze. "The next one who fights gets shot." My tone was icy as I waited for them to respond. No one did. "Everyone down stairs." They imediately moved.

I had them sit on the couch. I waited in front of them for a minute. "I don't know how things work for you where you live, but here people don't come into one another's home and start fighting." I paused briefly. "So, I'm going to set some ground rules." They looked up, most with shocked or disbelieving looks. "From now on no fighting in the house, you don't snoop in my personal maters and you never ask about what happens during the night. Does everyone understand?" They all nodded still in there shock like state.

"Good, now that thats done. Come on let's patch you bots up." I turned and walked back to the garage stopping once to grab the paint from the supply closet.

I didn't turn around to see if they were following, but I knew they were. Only when everyone was in the garage, did I turn to them. "Okay. Who's first?" I asked, immediately the red one rushed over beeping at me, as if urging me to start working.

I stuck my safety goggles on and set to work. It didn't take long for me to wield him up. If anything, it took me longer to paint him than it did to wield him. Princess. I immediately decided to call him. "Satisfied?" I asked as I finished his paint. He just beeped before running off.

As I went through the others, I noticed they didn't care as much about style as Princess did.

Once again the grey one who bit me was last. "Your up." I told him, watching as he made his way to me. As I set to work, I noticed that not once did his eyes leave me. I ignored it and continued working. He had many wielding marks on him that, in a way, resembled scars.

"Done." I told him as I stood up. I watched as he looked at the fixed wounds before looking up at me. He offered me a nod before walking off. I looked at the clock in the garage. It was 8:36. Almost time. I thought itching to get out.

I headed back to the main part of the house. The bot's were looking around or playing with my stuff. "I have to go out for awhile." I told them. I went to go get my stuff before rethinking what I said. "I won't be back until sometime late tonight, don't wait up for me." I said over my shoulder before leaving.

I headed for my motorcycle grabbing the spare suit I left in the saddle bag. It was a plain black cat suit with a hood.

 It was a plain black cat suit with a hood

Like this

That hide me from anyone else. I grabbed my weapons from the other saddle bag and hid them on my body. Finally ready to go I hopped on my bike and drove to the location my target would be at.

It didn't take long to get there, as I was going over the speed limit.

After watching them for about a week, I noticed that they always got off work at exactly 9pm and always took the nearby ally to go home. So I waited in the ally and sure enough 5 minutes later my target showed up. This is going to be fun. I thought pulling out a gun with a silencer on it. I 'accidentally' shot the trash can nearby, alerting my target of my presence. They took of running and with a smirk, I chased after them.

It didn't take long for me to catch up with them as they were not the fastest runner, and I was use to running fast. Eventually they tripped, they flipped on there back watching as I stalked towards them. In a final effort to get me to leave, they pulled out a pistol and shot at me.

Apparently they were a bad shot as the bullet hit me in the leg. I smiled down at my target before shooting them in the head. With my work done I texted my employer.

We were meeting at the park in 15 minutes for my pay. Before I left I chopped off the targets finger and lit their carcass. The flames quickly eat there clothes as if the flames hadn't eaten in a long, long time. I left it there for someone else to find in the morning or, maybe later tonight.