Prologue

The Autobot's and Deception's were fighting over a lost relic. Hey were basically playing keep away wit it. "You won't win this time prime!" Megatron declared as he stared down his old foe. Then not waiting to hear his response, Megatron charged.

"Hey stop thoughin' that relic around!" Rachet scolded Bulkhead while trying to warn everyone. "What's that Rachet?" Bulkhead asked after once again throughing it. Ratchet just groaned irritated. Arcee who was on the other side of the battle field moved to catch it, but before she could Breakdown tackled her to the ground. She grunted as she hit the ground and watched as the relic hit the ground.

It bounced back up before falling again and as soon as it stopped moving and was firmly on the ground, it light up in a fiasco of colours. "Ya've done it now." The ever grumpy doc, Ratchet, grumbled.

All battle had stopped and everyone was watching the relic as it buzzed and glowed. Suddenly a burst of light exploded from deep within the relic. As the light cleared and the bots and cons regained their sight they were astounded to find the no longer were they adults and teens but baby Cybertronians.

The relic was still buzzing and glowing but the now baby bots were too busy yelling at each other to think straight. "What did you do prime?!" Megatron yelled over the disarray immediately blaming his foe. He's voice was now younger sounding and less threatining, and they were all speaking in there native toung.

Then another flash of light went off, but this time they could feel themselves being moved. To where no one knew. The only thing they were sure of was that they we're in for a big adventure.