Ch.6 What they eat

The morning after, I got up and checked the wound. It seemed fine so I covered it back up and headed downstairs, after getting dressed of course.

As I headed down, a thought hit me, what do they eat? I knew I'd have to ask them but, they can't seem to talk. Well English anyway. I'll deal with it later. I decided, continuing on my way.

Downstairs a found the bots searching for something in my counters, probably food. They didn't notice me as I stood watching them. I felt a tug on my sleeve, the bot with no face and extra tentacle arm things stood by my side. An image appeared on his visor of these blue rocks.

"Is this what your trying to find?" I asked him. He nodded and replaced the picture with a smiley. I looked back at the others and asked, "Who do you recommend we leave in charge." I looked back at him (I'm assuming) and another picture appeared of the blue and red bot.

I walked toward the bot in question, and tapped him on the shoulder twice. He looked to me and waited. "Hey. I'm going out for awhile and need you to watch the others. Is that ok with you?" He shook his metal head and pointed at my leg. I sighed knowing he was still unhappy with me, even though I could tell it was only slightly and he was more worried than anything. "It'll be fine, it wasn't even that bad." I told him. Being stubborn he still shook his head. "Look," I told him. "You can't stop me from leaving the house, I'm only asking that you look after the others until I get back so it's not a complete disaster. Can you do that?"

Finally giving up he nodded, but I could tell he still was unhappy with me. "Thank you." I said before turning and leaving with the no-face bot that, now that i think of it looks kinda like slenderman.

I took the silent bot back into the woods behind my house. After a while I stopped a looked back to the bot, who somehow managed to keep up on his short legs. "Show me that picture again." I told him. It was a blue crystal like thing, obviously not from earth. I looked around, seeing if anyone else was here. There wasn't. I looked back at the bot I silently dubbed Tenticales I said, "If you tell anyone of this I will have your head." He immediately nodded.

I looked around once more to insure no one was there, before closing me eyes. I pictured the bright blue crystal and extended my arms up. Feeling an almost liquid thing drift from my finger tips, swirling in the air. Keeping my eyes closed I willed the floating liquid to find the crystal. Finally I opened my eyes, I watched as the stuff floated off toward its target. "Follow it." I told Tenticales, my voice a bit darker and deeper than before. Then I followed after it myself. The liquid made sure to stay in my sight as if it wanted us to follow it.

It wasn't long before the black liquid lead us to a cave. We went deeper and deeper until finally the black liquid disappeared, coming back to me, and a slightly glowing blue crystal revealed it self.