Ch.9 Diner

After the little fight, we headed back. I was carrying Girly in my arms while the others followed behind. "Do they always do this?" I asked her. She shook her head and looked over my shoulder. She beeped something and I could tell she was talking to one of the other bots, she didn't sound happy.

When we got back to the house I put Girly down and held the door for the others. They slowly stumbled in as most of them had injuries. I took them back to the garage. They all sat silently when we got there. I moved from one bot to the next, fixing them and repainting them. Not one of them fought me, not even Biter. Once they were all done I finally spoke. "Tentacles should have diner ready." I didn't spare them another glance as I went to find said bot.

Tentacles was standing in the kitchen waiting for us to come back. "Hey I'm back." I noticed the the mess the bots had made was cleaned up, in fact the kitchen looked cleaner then I've ever seen it before. "You didn't have to clean up that mess." I told tentacles feeling bad that he did that when the others should have. "Thank you."

It was then I noticed that he had found one of my pots and it was now sitting on the oven. A sudden thought came over me, you know how to use an oven? I chose not to worry about it. "I see you made dinner." I walked closer and found that a blue substance was in the pot, that was the same colour as the crystal we found earlier. "You guys go sit at the table and I'll get some cups." I said, ignoring the slight tense feeling in the air. Most of them left while I looked for cups in the cabinets.

I gathered ten cups and used a ladle to fill them. When I had filled all of them I picked up as many as I could carry, and brought them to the table. I was about to go back for the rest when I noticed that the red and blue bot and tentacles, where carrying the rest out. I quickly made myself a tea and went to join them.

The tense feeling seemed to increase as we just sat there and no one was talking, so it seemed worse then it was. With a small sigh, I placed down my tea and looked at them. "Look," I started, quickly grabbing their attention. "I'm not happy with what you did, you could've gotten really hurt. But I do understand that your not always going to listen to me and I can't keep you here forever. Just promise you won't go wandering off without knowing where your going, ok?" They all nodded. I smiled picking my tea back up, they were going to be fine.