Ch.8 The Battle

We walked through the woods looking for them and soon the sounds of  a fight softly drifted to our ears. Me and the girl bot, I now call Girly, looked at each other before carefully moving towards the fight. As the sounds grew louder and louder we grew more and more wary. Soon we were close enough to see the fight. 

There was the bots, their arms had become some sort of blaster and some of them were leaking a blood like substance that was blue. They were pointing the blasters at each other and some were even pointing swords. It was clear that they were fighting each other, it seemed that there were two sides. One side was full of the red eyed bots and the other was the blue eyed. I couldn't tell what they were fighting oven but neither side was willing to lose.

After a few more minutes of watching them fight, I finally decided to intervene. I took the pistol I was hiding just under my bra, and took the safety off. Standing up, I motioned for Girly to stay back. I walked closer to the fight, watching and hearing the gunshots and sounds of warfare. When I decided I was close enough, I stopped. I waited for a good minute, to see of any of them would notice me. When they didn't I took the gun and pointed it straight up in the air, I fired it without hesitation. But, with all the other gun fire, they didn't hear my shot.

I sighed knowing I may have to do something more drastic and noticeable. With only minutes to decide what to do, I had to come to a fast decision. With the bots lives at stake, I ran onto the battle field. Dogging bullets and swords, I ran straight to the center of the field. But even though I was in the center of the field the mini bots I had let into my house, were too caught up in their fight to notice that I was there. With no other choice, I raised my pistol. When I shot at them, bullets hitting them each square in the chest, a strange pain in my own chest struck me. For a second I though I'd been hit, but there was no force propelling me backward. I should have been concerned but, I wasn't. I don't know why. By the time I was out of bullets, every signal bot was on the ground. For a second I thought I had killed them, but then I noticed they were all sitting up looking at me. I couldn't pinpoint the look they were giving me.

"We done here?" I finally asked, before walking back toward the house, not waiting for their response.

 ....................

Arcee P.O.V

I was over joyed when my spark-sister came back, but when she asked about the others I was filled with anger. As time went by and she didn't come back, the other bots became more and more worried. I had tried to tell them that she would be back but they didn't listen. Not even Optimus would listen. But of course not, their protectiveness over their sparkmate was to strong for reason. They all went off to find her and they still haven't returned. I wanted to tell her what happened but, with me being trapped in a sparklings body I couldn't. 

After showing her which way they went, we followed their careless tracks. But when the sounds of a Cybertronian  battle reached us, I could only fear the worse. Then when we had gotten close enough to see the battle, I was surprised that she waited to watch them fight. 

But the part that got me the most was when she pulled out a human gun from her chest plating and motioned for me to stay put. I wanted to argue, but something told me that she had this completely under control. 

She had gotten up and walked straight to the edge of the battle field. She stopped and waited there for another minute before taking her gun and raising it and firing. But the sound was lost in the battle. She seemed to notice that this would not work and suddenly she started running. Running into the battle, heading straight to the middle of the battle field. I stood up watching in horror as canons fired around her.

But then, the terror I felt washed away as I watched her gracefully doge each sword and blast. She made it look like a dance that she had done many times. But even though she was now at the center, they were still to caught up in battle to notice. Again she raised her gun but this time it was clear she was aiming. 

One after the other each bot fell. And soon there was only one person standing on the field. She held her stance for a few seconds more, as if it was the finishing pose of a great dance. The bots were all sitting up now, looking at her in awe or amazement. My spark-sister looked around before finally speaking. "We done here?" She asked before walking back towards me and towards her house.

One thing was clear, my spark-sister was a total badass.