Ch.1 Finding the bots

(Picture above is what she look like ish)

Rain. Great! I thought as I walked to my car from my friend, Josh's, house. A sudden flash of light and the itching of my marks drew me to an ally a few feet away. There was no one there. I was about to leave when I heard an small cry, well it was more like clicks and beeps but still a cry.

I walked slowly into the ally, regretting not bringing my knife. As I walked the noise grew louder and I soon saw the source of the sound. It was a bunch of small... robots? They looked up as I approached and a red and blue robot stood infront of the others as if to protect them. I crouched down to look at them. Some where dented and had scratches on there paint and such. Some had holes in there metal. My mark was now burning but my mate was no where to be found.

I ignored the pain and held my hand out for the red and blue robot. It was hesitant but took my hand and turned to the others. The robot, seemingly a male, made the same clicking beeps to the others. They were talking to each other! Talking robots. Cool. I thought slightly stunned. He looked back at me. I can't just leave them here! I thought. "I'll be right back." I told him, he nodded and let go of my hand.

As I left the burn on my body left. Strange. I thought. Best not to worry about it. I decided, hopping in my car. I drove it to the front of the ally before getting out. Walking to the back of the ally, I found still huddled in the same spot. "Come with me." I said softly before leading them to my car.

I could hear them talking as I walked and couldn't help wonder what they were talking about. When we got to the car I realised that they wouldn't be able to get in without help. Turning to them I saw the red and blue one was looking at me questioningly. I smiled at him and opened the car door.

"I'm gonna have to help you get in." I told them. Some of them grumbled and nodded, some nodded, and others just grumped. I knelt down so I closer to there level and motioned for them to come over.

First was a black and yellow stripped male. Bumblebee. I secretly dubbed him. I lifted him into the car and went to the next. The next was a blue and pink female, she smiled as I lifted her into the car. A bigger green male was after her, then a orange and white male came grumbling the whole time. A red male can after him glaring at me, then the blue and red male went nodding his head as if to say thanks. A one eyed male went next, then a male without a face and tentacles went next. Then a male with wings came and as soon as I picked him up he shrieked at me. I rolled my eyes and placed him with the others. The last one was grey with sharp teeth, he avoided me to do it him self. I picked him up to help him up, and he bit me. I sighed and placed him on the seat of the car.

Closing the door I looked at the wound on my hand, it was now bleeding and seeing as his teeth were so sharp it didn't surprise me. I licked up the blood and put the bleeding part in my mouth. I walked to the drivers side and opened the door. I started the engine and drove.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see the blue and red male climbing into the passenger seat. He chirped at me. Turning my head slightly to him I kept my eyes on the road. He pointed at my hand. I smiled slightly. "It okay, it doesn't hurt." I told him. He gave me this disbelieving look and beeped at me. I rolled my eyes. "Its not like he bit my finger off." I muttered. He seemed to sigh and the rest of the drive was silent.

Optimus's p.o.v.

When the light had faded we where no longer on the battle field but in what the humans call, an ally. It was raining and we were uncomfortable in our sparkling self's. Starscream started whining about our predicament, soon everyone was blaming one another.

Suddenly my mark started to itch and everyone went quiet. I looked up to see everyone shifting or fiddling in comfortably. Then starscream started whining again. The itch turned into a burn and we all looked up to find a girl, the most beautiful girl in the galaxy. She had dark almost pitch black hair, paper white skin and deep blue eyes. My happiness of finding her was short lived as it soon turned to embarrassment. I mean who else meets their sparkmate as a sparkling? We all moved back as she approached.

She looked around for a minute before looking back to us. She crouched down smiling softly at us. Her hand was held out to us. I hesitated knowing she was my sparkmate, then took her hand.

Time skip

After she left to get her car and helped almost all of us in, she went to help Megatron. Of course Megatron being Megatron, refused her help to do it himself. My angel frowned and picked him up any way. Megatron then bit her! My angel just sighed though and put him on one of the car seats. She closed the door and looked down at her hand. "Optimus!" Bumblebee said, excitedly tugging on my arm. "What is it Bumblebee?" I asked him calmly. "That girl is my sparkmate!" He practically yelled. The others growled at Bumblebee.

They all started protesting about how she was their sparkmate. "Calm down." I ordered. "Let us see each others mark." Every one moved to show the mark. "There identical." Someone said over the chatter. "Then we share her." I told them firmly as she started the engine and drove.

Megatron's p.o.v.

As the light finally faded, we found ourselves in a dark ally... In the rain. Starscream started whining about how it was wet and all the Autobots fault. And as true as it was, his whining was sooo annoying. "Oh shut up you fragging glitch!" I growled at him. That was when I noticed the itch on my mark. No! I thought. My mate cannot see me like this! The others were quiet, but I payed them no mind, to busy worrying. I mean it was my sparkmate after all!

It didn't take long for the itch to turn to a burn. We all looked up most of us moving back. Of course I didn't, I simply didn't stand in front.

When I finally laid optics on my sparkmate I nearly forgot how to breath. She was beautiful, for a human. She emerged from the dark as if it had parted for her. Her blue eyes shining in the dim light and her pale complection seeming to glow in the dark. She crouched down in front of us smiling softly. She held out her hand and I nearly took Prime's head off when he took it. She got up and I frowned thinking she was leaving. Prime soon explained it to us and we waited for her to return.

Time skip

It hadn't taken long for her to get her car and come back. She was now helping the others get up. When she turned to help me I avoided her to get up myself.

I was surprised when she picked me up and on instinct, I bit her, hard. She didnt say any thing, she didn't even squeak or jump. She was quick to put me down into the car and shut the door. I watched as she looked at the hand I bit, before she licked the blood up and put it in her mouth.

To be honest, I found it sexy but quickly shook those thoughts off. Before going back to the other bots only to hear, "Then we share her." Realising what they were talking about I growled harshly.